• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Why are we listing wins so early into the season? :/

Wins:
Dabuz x2
Shadow
Inui
Nike Nick
Bill_
Ling Ling
YoshQ
Stroumbert
Suinoko
Nairo
Big M

MM wins:
Logic x2
John12346
Blackanese
Praxis
Chibosempai

Losses:
Doom
Will
Dabuz
Shugo (pools)
Speed (pools)
SK92 (pools)
Vex Kasrani
Gnes
Malcolm
ADHD
HEY, YOU LOST AN MM TO ME.
Noob.
:bee:

Vinnie

Smash Master
I hardly john anymore

only "john" I have is when I literally waste a stock when I SD, which is significant and hard to come back from
But sometimes it's just ridiculous... like sometimes I can understand your frustration but, you killed Zucco and you were at 103%, and while he was dying or whatever, you failed to come back to the ledge... as MK... not being edge-guarded at all... you have like 400 recovery options as MK but you still manage to SD. Then you try to take away Zucco's win because you can't control your character. That's why I get upset when you complain like that :/.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He was going to be Lucario at 0%

I was very, very far from dying and could have easily done 50%+ to his stock before dying, which would have changed the entire flow of the match

a wasted stock is a wasted stock; if you didn't get that hard-to-get last hit to kill me, then the stock wasn't used to its full potential

beating people when they SD or play like poop is 100% meaningless to me, which is why most of my wins on Doom don't even matter to me

Vinnie

Smash Master
I made Vinnie rage and cry over my metaknight :)

get at me
And you wonder why nobody wants to team with you -_- your MK had to scrooge my Lucas game 5 of a MM. The only thing your MK knows how to do is run away, and your Marth is complete ayuss in teams, so now you know why.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
And you wonder why nobody wants to team with you -_- your MK had to scrooge my Lucas game 5 of a MM. The only thing your MK knows how to do is run away, and your Marth is complete ayuss in teams, so now you know why.
I'm sure I've told you and him and a lot others that I want to team with Minty at a big tourney.

y u lying son?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm sure I've told you and him and a lot others that I want to team with Minty at a big tourney.

y u lying son?
I'm not lying, I've teamed with him a ton of times and I've played him in teams in tourney.

He chooses MK vs my Lucas, scrooges me game 5 to win a total of ONE DOLLAR, and then acts all cocky about it, so I got annoyed -_-...

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yeah he's pretty nice. Dphat is too.

Shippo on the other hand, that kid's an *******.

Also

razer gnes keitaro keitaro keitaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom