• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna bother updating since I sucked the last few weeks and will end up towards the bottom.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Consider me a panelist then. Go on AIM to sort this **** out.
You have my vote for this too.

Also are you in the crew (Imperial Era or not.) I got Dabuz confirmed but not you. If you dont want in thats fine. But I just need to know.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This guy thinks he's lebron!!

Lol i see you trying to recruit the best of the best this guy dark pch is pulling a lebron lol. Lets see if the heat(imperial era) wins a championship. Your forgetting about da we are the ****ing 90's chicago bulls good luck lebron!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
*******man

WTF are you going on about?
Too bad for you. You dont watch basketball so im not going to write a long paragraph about it, your and your crew is just going to be laughed at and you wont know whats going on lol " hey what are they laughing at, whats so funny, I dont get it!!!".

**** im such an *******

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Uh.....ok, Like I give a damm. You can talk all the **** you want and show off. I don't care and it is not that serious. I really could careless.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anti's finally ranked, good.

If Jtails was more consistent with his godliness he could be higher.

Will beasting as always.

And even in Shadow's downtime he still gets top 2, AMAZING!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Good **** vinny!
Congrats Anti on taking #1 again ^.^

Thanks keitaro. That's a good way to think about it. Was kinda down about how i've been doing lately now that i've started to actually think about stuff more and that cheered me up a bit :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Good **** vinny!
Congrats Anti on taking #1 again ^.^

Thanks keitaro. That's a good way to think about it. Was kinda down about how i've been doing lately now that i've started to actually think about stuff more and that cheered me up a bit :D
^

Actually incredibly bitter and salty(not a tasty combination) under this false, cheery exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom