• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Orion*

Smash Researcher
not you lol ive talked to you a million times about it and i know what you think, even way back in the day when i was placing averagely we talked about it.
i meant more in general as a community people usually dont give me issues until they lose to me lol.
now people just have this face when they have to play me

"augh i have to play this *****"

oh well i understand that the way i play people dont like though so its all good

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No matter how gay you were in the past, you weren't good enough at actually fighting to be able to beat good players, but now you made up for that, which made your gayness strengthen since it became harder to retain leads and make comebacks.

You're good, but your style is the main thing killing this game and making it boring. ~_~

Fighting you is different than fighting teh_spamerer...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im actually curious do you want to elaborate?
I never felt outright gayed out of wins and bored to death. He didn't actually approach every match with the intent of running the clock and frustrating people. He just specialized in zoning and avoidance and had that "last stock" style all the time.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
It's actually funny how you guys are suprised at how gay MK can get.
I'm pretty sure Orion is not the first person to win by playing gay.
Ever since Lee Martin planked with MK & showed me how gay he can get @ Pound, I suprisingly was not proban.
For the last time just limit the ledge grab limit to like 30 or 35 which will solve some problems.
That is why I kinda like the MLG ruleset which limits the ledge tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom