• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I was gonna say "and I thought NJ thread was gay/stupid/weird," but then I realized all the gay/stupid/weird **** in this thread is posted by NJ people...You guys are crazy.

Zucco shut the **** up.

Zucco

Smash Master
I was gonna say "and I thought NJ thread was gay/stupid/weird," but then I realized all the gay/stupid/weird **** in this thread is posted by NJ people...You guys are crazy.

Zucco shut the **** up.
suck my **** bro.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fool! <PW gif> It is only bait if there is some unfortunate outcome to the baitee afterward! Perhaps you predicted my next move, but you did not punish! <PW facepalm gif>

Zucco

Smash Master
it was a pretty bad bait. no HK ruffian kick fadc into ultra either.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just wanna say thanks to dire. I can play like a beast. I went to Bums smashfest yesterday and I was doing alright. Dire was telling me somethings and gave me some advice. Will drove me and dire back to manhattan, and from there we waked to the train. On that walk he told me some other stuff that I should be doing. Really with this advance turnip trick that is really had to do. But once you do it, I can camp like a beast and increase evasion.

So I sat home, and started thinking about what he told me. Went to training mode and practice stuff. Then went on wifi for a while and played people. A big freaking change in how my matches went. I am using this character the way I am suppose to (not including camping) Things seem more clear matches that I forgot are starting to come back. I feel different as a player.

And the funny thing about this improvement was that people were telling me what dire was telling me for a long time. And I would hardly take the advice. Like I wouldplay as told but then just stop out of random. Peach seems alot more freaking fun now. I feel excited as dumb as this sounds. It's a new play style that I have to get use too. So of course I stuggle with it and might do bad. But does not happen alot. I think with this I can actually take on Marth and beat them. And not get annoyed by him. Also might have to relearn match ups again to fit this new way I play.

Long story short, thanks dire, and you was right, big *** change. The turnip trick is still hard but I will be on that **** for hours till I get it down. I can do the standard trick though so I till got that and can help with camping/evasion. On top of that, I would also wanna play all top metas. average metas and below I got down again. It's the top ones that I was never able to figure out how to deal with. Cause I hardly play any.

I think I will be able to do better in tournies. Like top 5+ instead of 13th-7th. I wanna put all this to the test at this NJ tourny 2morrow if anyone is going. I might even MM some metas, no matter how gay they play. Gotta practice how to beat that. Meta is not going anywhere so might as well learn how to deal with it. Really in a state thats meta home. I might be able to place high at this.

Is anyone from NY going by car and as room for me? I'll chip in for gas and w/e. I am able to do tournies again since I just got a job and start monday. Time to bring out that summer groove like I had it back in summer of 09.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I just wanna say thanks to dire. I can play like a beast. I went to Bums smashfest yesterday and I was doing alright. Dire was telling me somethings and gave me some advice. Will drove me and dire back to manhattan, and from there we waked to the train. On that walk he told me some other stuff that I should be doing. Really with this advance turnip trick that is really had to do. But once you do it, I can camp like a beast and increase evasion.

So I sat home, and started thinking about what he told me. Went to training mode and practice stuff. Then went on wifi for a while and played people. A big freaking change in how my matches went. I am using this character the way I am suppose to (not including camping) Things seem more clear matches that I forgot are starting to come back. I feel different as a player.

And the funny thing about this improvement was that people were telling me what dire was telling me for a long time. And I would hardly take the advice. Like I wouldplay as told but then just stop out of random. Peach seems alot more freaking fun now. I feel excited as dumb as this sounds. It's a new play style that I have to get use too. So of course I stuggle with it and might do bad. But does not happen alot. I think with this I can actually take on Marth and beat them. And not get annoyed by him. Also might have to relearn match ups again to fit this new way I play.

Long story short, thanks dire, and you was right, big *** change. The turnip trick is still hard but I will be on that **** for hours till I get it down. I can do the standard trick though so I till got that and can help with camping/evasion. On top of that, I would also wanna play all top metas. average metas and below I got down again. It's the top ones that I was never able to figure out how to deal with. Cause I hardly play any.

I think I will be able to do better in tournies. Like top 5+ instead of 13th-7th. I wanna put all this to the test at this NJ tourny 2morrow if anyone is going. I might even MM some metas, no matter how gay they play. Gotta practice how to beat that. Meta is not going anywhere so might as well learn how to deal with it. Really in a state thats meta home. I might be able to place high at this.

Is anyone from NY going by car and as room for me? I'll chip in for gas and w/e. I am able to do tournies again since I just got a job and start monday. Time to bring out that summer groove like I had it back in summer of 09.
MM my MK.

Bonewalking is old.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I am avoiding arrogant people. I rather MM shadow or any top play meta that isntn arrogant then you.

Also I am not going if I get find a way there.
I was gonna offer you a ride, but now you can eat a ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then screw it.

Cause the one who is always acting like a tool is you. You always come to me with something stupid to say in person. and it's freaking annoying. Even when I am not talking to you or talking with others, you come in and say stupid **** to me. I'm getting sick of it. I try to be cool with you like back then. But you now became a straight asshat after you started using meta more and placing.

I don't come to you out of no where talking crap to you or starting something. Even when this whole thread was getting on you, I told them to back off and that you was better cause you place higher. Even if people said I was better than you. That's why I said before I lost respect for you. it has been annoying me for a while, but just kept it too my self. You aint the same dude I use to chill with.

If I can't get a ride from someone then I can easily just stay home.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You're mentally unstable. I heard of the hood ****ing peoples **** up, but a video game? E-Z BRO, E-Z!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Then screw it.

Cause the one who is always acting like a tool is you. You always come to me with something stupid to say in person. and it's freaking annoying. Even when I am not talking to you or talking with others, you come in and say stupid **** to me. I'm getting sick of it. I try to be cool with you like back then. But you now became a straight asshat after you started using meta more and placing.

I don't come to you out of no where talking crap to you or starting something. Even when this whole thread was getting on you, I told them to back off and that you was better cause you place higher. Even if people said I was better than you. That's why I said before I lost respect for you. it has been annoying me for a while, but just kept it too my self. You aint the same dude I use to chill with.

If I can't get a ride from someone then I can easily just stay home.
I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about, nor was I **** talking you at all. But hey, whatever makes you happy. "MM my MK" is a MM challenge since you said you wanted to MM MKs. "Bonewalking is old"...is well...bonewalking IS old.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I legitimately have no idea what you're talking about, nor was I **** talking you at all. But hey, whatever makes you happy. "MM my MK" is a MM challenge since you said you wanted to MM MKs. "Bonewalking is old"...is well...bonewalking IS old.
This has nothing to do with bone walking or the reason I called you arrogant. This has to do with YOU.

And yes you as dude, you do it all the time when you see me. Your memory must not be too hot. Look I am not gonna bring this up here. You want a flashback on this, you hit me up on AIM. I am not gonna talk about this here.

Allied

Smash Master
Are there any NYC Weeklys?
Sorry bro not atm NYC doesn't have too many tournies nowadays (hopfully will chagne soon)

however they are NY tournies and NJ tournies (mostly NJ) make sure u look around and its mad easy to get to NJ

don't mind Cheese hes really a cool guy

Look him up on facebook

John Mortons

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Sorry bro not atm NYC doesn't have too many tournies nowadays (hopfully will chagne soon)

however they are NY tournies and NJ tournies (mostly NJ) make sure u look around and its mad easy to get to NJ

don't mind Cheese hes really a cool guy

Look him up on facebook

John Mortons
Allied's Facebook is right under mine:

Joe Potmonster.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice

Thank you for your Answer, hopefully, I will be attending to most! :D

Ch33s3, I was not Aware of the "Weekly tourneys in the Region", thank you for helping.

Edit: also, Thanks for answering so quick, I was honestly thinking of checking back on it tomorrow.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Cheese there's a reason you're considered the "bad guy" of the community...

That was really arrogant, especially considering your MK is ****. I mean, it got 2 STOCKED by my Marth on RAINBOW CRUISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom