• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~STPL~

Smash Rookie
Nah, this is for everyone from STPL's use, and it's the main crew page's account XD.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
$5 OOS MMs shouldn't count. MMs in general shouldn't count, I could inflate my ranking by doing that too <_<. I didn't list MLG stuff since the ruleset is so different, but it's only beneficial for me to do so, so panelist lemme know if I should.

~STPL~

Smash Rookie
$5 OOS MMs shouldn't count.
Why?

MMs in general shouldn't count
Well not everybody can attend 7 tourneys lol. I (vinnie) only attended 3, and can only attend one more. I'm already at a disadvantage.

I could inflate my ranking by doing that too <_<.
I can inflate my ranking by going to every tourney of the season like you did, too. There's a month left and you've already attended 7. At this rate, you'll attend 10 by the end of the season. How is attending 10 tournaments not abusing the ranking system, but MMing is?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
$5 OOS MMs shouldn't count. MMs in general shouldn't count, I could inflate my ranking by doing that too <_<. I didn't list MLG stuff since the ruleset is so different, but it's only beneficial for me to do so, so panelist lemme know if I should.
MLG counts too.

MMs for $5 and up also count for the rankings.

Just not as much as tournament wins. It has always been this way

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

for the record, If they do count, cheese did beat me in a MM at MLG.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I reupdated with MLG and the win MM win I have. I think I'll stop doing MMs that aren't for large sum, I usually don't take them seriously enough that I'd want them to count.

Goggles, I played you seriously, of course, that wasn't aimed at you, there's other examples (usually within my own region).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know you took it seriously because you pulled some lame mess to restart the first game after I ZTD'd your first stock. lol

but its w/e. I got you next time brah.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Imma do bad this season because I keep losing to bad MKs, oh well.
Please do not insult me or yourself like this.

I know the match-up very well and I'm very good and you took me to last hit, last game. That's impressive.

You're amazing against MK. Your character just...isn't.

Zucco

Smash Master
If you ever lose to someone like DOOM though, then thats a legit reason to complain. Dudes a straight up pot monster. Im sure he wont be able to read this from the bottom of the pot so its all good.

Allied

Smash Master
If you ever lose to someone like DOOM though, then thats a legit reason to complain. Dudes a straight up pot monster. Im sure he wont be able to read this from the bottom of the pot so its all good.
I ****ING LOL'D SO HARD

its true doom is king of the pot filling

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Pfft, Zucco's so far at the bottom of the pot that he's been living off melted butter and olive oil for the past year.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Zucco's had my cooking, so he's had those ingredients.

Nick should be jealous. He should wish he was my son like Zucco. I'm thinking of adopting Doom, too.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Zucco's had my cooking, so he's had those ingredients.

Nick should be jealous. He should wish he was my son like Zucco. I'm thinking of adopting Doom, too.
I didn't know you were into incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom