• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Zxv

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah... I forgot to mention I picked up two things from the venue after everybody left: a controller where the L button doesn't work (was one that M2K was using, I think) and a sensor bar. If anybody knows who these belong to, please post.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Zxv when you get a chance can you upload that backup of my SD you made? I'll probably have to make do with some random 512mb one lying around the house or something for the time being, thanks.

swordsaint

Smash Master
If the SD I thought was Bryte's was actually EA's. It'd stil be in Bryte's bag. There's a little zipped pocket somewhere on the bag that I put it in.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Oh it's in a pocket I thought u chucked it in my bad. So there we go Bryte ! Shud be there

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry about that. I thought if I just chucked it in there'd be a chance for it to fall out, so I put it somewhere safer. Guess that didnt work either.

Good job me.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Found it! Thanks Scoot.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy EA! We've found it now, at least. That's what's important!

I'll give you it when we get to Melbourne. If you're coming to N2C on Thursday, that'll be perfect.

Rad

Smash Ace
I feel a power surge after Robocop and need more smash.

Shaya when were you planning to run more boost? (Or had it even crossed your mind?)

Need some kind of smash meet / tournament before I power back down again due to lack of constant smash.

Zxv

Smash Lord
M?

What is this I don't even...

Also, I'm so over Smash... I'm gonna either skip the next tournament, or only enter Melee.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
If the tournament is on the 24th I can't go since there is a martial arts tournament on the same day. Also CBF trying anymore except in doubles where Toby and I will continue to wreck you scrubs. Think I'll just play Ike and other lols characters if I bother entering singles.

tibs7

Smash Champion
WhAaaaaaAAAaaat your bday?
Why don't you give people more notice!!!!!! Epic fail by yourself just then ughhhh.

Top Bottom