• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I took the first stock off him once, was like, best thing ever.
Then he gayed me with his gay.

1: Mew2King (Meta Knight, Dedede)
2: Hall (Snake)
3: tedeth (Wario)
4: Scoot (Falco)
5: Shaya (Marth)
5: Zero (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Apollo (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Meteor (ROB, Ness)
9: luke_atyeo
9: Oats
9: Zxv
9: Summoner
13: Bjay
13: Patv
13: I_LAG
13: EA
17: Rad
17: iKill

1: Mew2King (Jigglypuff, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, Mewtwo)
2: Zxv (Sheik, Fox)
3: Jaz (Captain Falcon)
4: Hall (?)
5: Kulla (Sheik)
5: Unreon (Falco)
7: tedeth (Ganondorf, Fox)
7: Oats (?)
9: Gords
9: luke_atyeo
9: Keru
9: Sleeping Egg
13: Mason
13: Stereo

1: Secret the West (Shaya + Mew2King)
2: Revenge of a Crimson Pair (Hall + Oats)
3: **** on the Barby (tedeth + luke_atyeo)
4: The Scoundrels of Skilled the North (Liam + Toby.)
5: Pirates of Intense Luck (Zxv + Gords)
5: Duo of Plunder (swordsaintscoot + Apollo)
7: The Revenge of the Lucky Champions (Patv + e_alert)
7: Calamitous Pests (Meteor + ILAG)
9: Team Adventure of the Babies (Druckey + Lvl9CPU)
9: Obese Amazement (Jamus + Stereo)
9: Team Dukes (ILAG BEING TOO GOOD TO ONLY BE IN ONE TEAM)
9: The Salesmen of Dirty Shadow (Rad + iKill)

Zxv

Smash Lord
Yeah, after versing M2K in Melee and having him destroy my Peach in Brawl, I really stopped caring about Brawl. Didn't go Peach once outside of doubles. Although, Ricky's ROB was legit. I'll give it that. Furthermore, I won the random tournament so that'll be my saving grace.

Also - M2K's MK makes me want to quit Brawl because I'll never be that good, but Hall's Snake makes me want to just main Snake. I'm so torn...

zApollo

Smash Ace
Oats had a stunning lucas, and Hall had the most amazing snake. After watching Hall I'm inspired to pick snake up again. They are great people and it was fun playing them the last two days. Best of luck to y'all for Robocop.

Playing against m2k was a very...humbling experience.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Hall used Luigi, Oats used Samus. I'm uploading a few vids and I'll post them in the video thread later.

Also, results from the Random Tourney at the start:

1) Zxv
2) Scoot
3) Liam
4) Toby

Don't remember the rest.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
thanks zxv

shaya please upload the melee singles bracket... well all brackets i guess
wanna analyse

Zero

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

Liam: random matches were bs, luck johns :(

Toby: thanks for the bread :)

Apollo: good stuff, your zss is pretty good. You're the best for not transforming into her in our randommatch vs my Sonic. I hate sonic omg! Good luck in your exams.

jp: i gotta stop playing bad in the second match :(

Ted: you're too good, i really had no hope.

Ricky: intense games all around. That's my yearly victory against you all done. :p i hope i don't have to play you in melb again.

Luke: F I N A L L Y

Scott: i wanna play you in tourney :(

Summoner: get better.

KITTY: you're the best tag ever.

Bus driver: **** you.

Mew2king; you are amazing at brawl. I don't even know how i even took 1 stock. Ridiculous. You really are on another level.

Zero

Smash Hero
shoutout addendum to

Stereo: thanks for the lift in the morning :d
Jp's mum: thanks for the lift in the evening :d

Alex, tom and i were running towards the bus stop because the bus was coming past. We didn't make it; we were about 50m from the stop when it went past. The side strip of the road was clear, but the driver just drove past even though we were clearly running towards the bus, and we were flagging that bus down. What a ****er

:p scoot

Rad

Smash Ace
Jesus Andrew you're the ****er. Think about it from the driver's perspective god. Next time get to the bus stop before the bus is due.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Quick Shoutouts

Andrew: Try not to get hit by d3's forward smash you scrub.
Rad: That second game was lols
Ted: You rolled me, too good
ZXV: Didn't get to play you :(
Hall and Oats: You guys were really cool, doubles against you was fun and reasonably close, you had some amazing team combos.
Toby: Nice work losing to my Bowser with your marf, get better you massive scrub
Scott: **** you beating me twice in the random tournament FARK.
M2K: Playing against you was very interesting you are obviously amazing.
JP: Thanks for running the tournament and THANKS for lending us your key card
JP's pool: Thankyou for making the end of the day amazing and refreshing.
The sliding door: Thanks for allowing Toby and myself to pull an Indiana Jones stunt, was an amazing start to the day:
ILAG: You are the best, you should come to more tournaments and I will teach you chemistry, and beat you with Ike again.
Ricky: You almost managed to escape, almost.
Luke: Nice gun
EA: Didn't get to play the marf Ike match, next time or at RC. Also I can't believe I beat your Snake with peach in the random tournament ggs.
Everyone else: Hello

Zxv

Smash Lord
Cbf with proper shoutouts. Here're the top ones on my mind:

M2K: You ****.
Hall: You ****.
Oats: Didn't get to play you much at all, you're the best though. Heard so many nice things about your Lucas, only played it once. Oh well, always Robocop.
Everyone Else: You're all ****. Love you muchly. Especially ILAG. You're cool, nice to finally meet you.
Oh And That Guy Who Gave Me Bread: Thanks for giving me some bread. You're ****.

Zero

Smash Hero
how did i forget hall and oats? Fffffffff

Oats: your lucas is so good! Tom/summoner told me about the journal you're writing about your trip. It's really the best thing to do when you're out, definitely preserves the memories. I hope i can play you and talk to you some more at robocop!

Hall: as soon as i train with luke and finally feel like i have the snake matchup under control, i play you and i'm literally blown away. Wow!

ILAG: come back! We know you love the game, especially snake :>

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Fuuuu...

To anyone who was at Zxv's on saturday, I'm missing an SD card, can you check if you picked one up when leaving his place? I kinda can't do anything without it, including melee (ntsc etc.), I definitely need to recover it before Robocop. Thanks.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Scoot put an sd card into brytes bag. The sd card was on the table. So it might've been left somewhere at the venue cos it wasn't in the his bag afterwards, or someone may have ccidentally taken it

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Oats had a stunning lucas, and Hall had the most amazing snake. After watching Hall I'm inspired to pick snake up again. They are great people and it was fun playing them the last two days. Best of luck to y'all for Robocop.

Playing against m2k was a very...humbling experience.
****it Apollo, if you don't go to RoboCop how am I going to learn ZSS tricksies? It was fun playing you and I actually enjoyed losing to you twice in tournament.

Shoutouts for Everyone Else: Awesome time. I enjoyed the venue, and thank you to Shaya for taking the time to organize.

Edit: ****, I also realized Pat is not going to be at RoboCop. I had a blast playing your Diddy, and you have no idea how much you've helped me in that match-up. I'm no longer afraid of bananas. Great games.

patv

Smash Journeyman
No problem oats :) good to meet you and hall for sure. No1 diddy will be there tibs a hell lot better than me but glad to help

Top Bottom