• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

patv

Smash Journeyman
M2k is ****. Tibs u might do well cos he dislikes diddy. I got ***** though , cos I'm **** against people who know how to play against diddy haha, or just people who actually shield my bananas lol

patv

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if that happened but I'll take your word for it. He seems the type to do it 8-)

Zero

Smash Hero
1. M2k
2. Hall
3. Tedeth
4. Scoot
5. Zero
5. Shaya
7. Meteor Master
7. Apollo
9. Luke
9. Zxv
9. Summoner

This tournamrnt was the **** guys, good **** everyone.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Zxv whaaaa?
Zero best tourny result?
Shaya continuing to show his good form
scoot bringing the ****

oh and pat lol, dude I don't really have a much of a chance.
Did you use diddy on him? How was it?

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm feeling SO good about smash right now, just wanna squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Srsly so happy and pumped and hyped whaow!
@tibs: i've gotten 4th before, but the skill level of this tournament was so high, so i'd say yes. I beat luke and meteor, lost to shaya and ted.

Zxv lost to meteor 2-1.

Rad

Smash Ace
Patv didn't do that badly - although every time he was sent off stage it resulted in a gimp seemingly regardless of how he mixed it up.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Mmm well if he's getting gimped everytime he's off stage, he's obviously not mixing it up enough =\. but tbqh, it's stupidly hard to get back against mk :(.

Rad

Smash Ace
M2K has more gimp mixups than anyone on the face of the planet. He must have gotten 50 gimp kills in the time I watched him, and no two were the same.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The best chance Tibs has of doing anything against M2K is to not let him learn the Diddy matchup.

& Zero's belated cus he went Nick Riddle on 'yall.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Haha Conor <3

yup its true what caos says. It would be good to see what these mixup
gimps were like though...I would study them to no end :(

Rad

Smash Ace
Says one of the few guys who still actually looked in control of their character under M2K's pressure.

patv

Smash Journeyman
It's funny though cos we never really talk about how good m2k is from vids until we witness it in real time when he's right next to you.
Amazing. Anf zxv might have a new character, maybe just for robocop, wait and see. Dunno if he was being serious though

patv

Smash Journeyman
Rad did awesome against him, his first kill was an air release to dolphin slash, WTF!!!

Top Bottom