• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Arokasi

Smash Rookie
This will be the second tournament in a row I miss cos of work -_-;

I'll try to turn up afterwards.. hopefully m2k is still around at 7-8 for friendlies...

Zero

Smash Hero
So Shaya, I'm sorry to make you click 'Advanced Edit' again, but I heard on the high winds that a certain FTS may be showing up on Sunday.

Now if only gopo would show too...

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Hey E.A if you play Marf, I will use Ike. Since if I played MK it would be even sillier than this will be. I'm calling a forward smash KO for the win, GG. ;)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
^^^
Its an Ike thing, sure there are cooler kills but FTW you need a forward smash. I'll do neutral air to jab to down tilt during the match.

Rad

Smash Ace
It would appear I still have a lot to learn about style.

That's okay though - I know Liam and Toby will teach me what's what.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol Liam do u mean on the edge with a dtilt spike? That would be an awesome ko

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hey E.A if you play Marf, I will use Ike. Since if I played MK it would be even sillier than this will be. I'm calling a forward smash KO for the win, GG. ;)
It's on like donkey kong, let's do this **** son.

Also I'll see if I can get in contact with gopo, he mah boi.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
ACT people besides the worst person in the world won't be attending anymore. Julian's car broke down which was our mode of transport and now we're just too lazy to try any other transport. :cool:

patv

Smash Journeyman
U serious? That's the main thing I was looking forward to, sigh. No one else has a car Julian can borrow?

Rad

Smash Ace
Rent-a-car?

It would be what? $200. I actually have no idea so I'll shut up but with a group it could be do-able.

We'll miss you :(

And by you I mean Scabe.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Rent a car aye? Do they have those?

I'm not real too bothered about not going but hearing everyone get sad is making me sad too, which makes me want to go :(

But yeah if nothing comes up I'll be looking forward to just chilling at home.

patv

Smash Journeyman
I need to practise against link cos I still dunno what I'm meant to do. Buy yer try ur hardest to come scabe we need u. And m2k will be there :o

Top Bottom