• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) - Road To Apex Qualifier! - BRING SETUPS!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yo I got a $mm with The Moon.

Roy vs. Marth

side bets ecouraged

GOTM

Smash Champion
"I would suggest coming early and going out and see the actual city. $2 gets you on the subway and downtown in a couple of minutes where there's plenty of places to eat, shop, drink, go clubbing, and see ****. Don't just sit in the hotel all weekend playing games. Start planning."

First of all, shoutout to that, lol.

Second, is all of teams definitely happening on Saturday? I'm 50/50 on this thing, but Pakman brought up going and teaming, but I wanted to make sure it was all happening on one day so we didn't each have to give up the whole weekend.

Third, what's the venue fee? I heard $30, but is it still $30 if we only go Saturday? (and is it more if we don't pre-reg?)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
So the past 5 people I've asked to team with me have said no or can't go anymore, so I think i m not going anymore.

:phone:

dkuo

Smash Lord
I want to go so bad but I have mandatory stuff to do this weekend :(

Everyone have a blast at the tournament. Hope it's fun.

Big E Gaming

Smash Rookie
Ok people if you missed the online pre-reg deadline you will now have to pay for Nec 13 venue and entry at the door the day of the tournament.

Registration line will open:(main ballroom)

Friday nov 30th, from 9pm to 11pm

Sat dec 1st, from 8am to 8pm

Sunday dec 2nd, from 9am to 5pm

M@v

Subarashii!
So this is only 3 hours from Penn State. In theory I could go since I don't have much going on this weekend. I have a project due Monday that I need to video edit, but the problem is I probably won't get all the footage to edit until Friday or Saturday, and I need programs only on PSU computers to do that ;3

Tis the season for finals and final projects at PSU!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sry if I'm getting annoying but Alex, you need to put the full stream links in the title or Smashboards won't attach a URL to them

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
wow, I drop out and Hax then needs a teammate. bummer

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What the... I didn't know the deadline for pre-reg...

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah for real. $40 venue is pretty brutal. i only want to go saturday and only for teams. i'll probably bail b/c of the $40 or nothing

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you pre registered it was 30. You had at least a month to pre reg

It's your own faults for not planning ahead

Top Bottom