• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) - Road To Apex Qualifier! - BRING SETUPS!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
looks like melee is building some hype. come on brawl step it up the last great practice tourney before Apex

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Prog, team with me please. I'm probably the person driving the furthest and I'd like to have a very enjoyable experience

Codi

Smash Ace
Prog, team with me please. I'm probably the person driving the furthest and I'd like to have a very enjoyable experience
I'm coming from florida on a plane to New York driving there then back to New York after the tournament and then back to florida I'm definitely traveling more lmao

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm driving. you're flying. your flight is like 2.5 hours. my drive is like 10 hours

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Yeah with all the significance seeming to be placed on this one tourney, it would be a shame if we didn't get at least one player in the top echelon to come.

A save smash player fund?
Seconded. I would donate to this in a heartbeat
Did nobody notice my previous post... I tried to get someone to start one and nobody even commented on my post... :(

If no one's at least made a topic in Melee Discussion about NEC by tomorrow evening, I'm gonna do it myself and then just try to get someone more known and thus more trusted than me to spearhead a good player fund. Not that I know anyone, but maybe if I beg.

bolt.

Smash Ace
LOL seriously? you guys are *****es
Lolololol. I don't really get the point of the argument they are having...
all I know is that I don't want to team with Ripple anymore........
sorry Ripple but I don't think you even want to team with me...............................
whatever I'll just find someone else to team with and **** with them.....! =)

yo Prog. Wanna team? ;)

Lol. JK

Maybe theCamfactor will team with me. That would be epic.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I might consider teaming for melee as well. I'm rusty though and I use Doc.

Let me know if you (the reader) would like to team. :D

I see Krazy Knux viewing :O

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Oh you know I'm lurking haha. I definitely want to go to this, but I need to check on the dates and perhaps see if I can rally up a few WV folk. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm definitely trying to get back into the scene in full swing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright man hope to see you there than :D

And yeah I understand with checking times and stuff.

10th

Smash Cadet
Did nobody notice my previous post... I tried to get someone to start one and nobody even commented on my post... :(

If no one's at least made a topic in Melee Discussion about NEC by tomorrow evening, I'm gonna do it myself and then just try to get someone more known and thus more trusted than me to spearhead a good player fund. Not that I know anyone, but maybe if I beg.
Sorry, didn't read back very far :\

I'd love to help, but I'm pretty much nobody around here. If you get the ball rolling on getting a fund set up I'll gladly contribute!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey, can you really blame us? it's prog afterall

Revven

FrankerZ
Pp can't make it, Mango is considering it
What about Hbox? If we got Hbox and Mango to go, surely many more would make the trip. :)

Oh, what would be a good showing for Smash at this? 100 entrants? Or would 50 entrants between each game be considered good? It would be great if we could hit 100 entrants somehow.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
can someone tell me what the schedule for brawl is? it says 1 day in the thread but 2days in the title, i gotta plan my bus times soon so help would be appreciated!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
good would be 40 for each game 80 total imo. It is a qualifier so as long as we should we can get numbers we will be back next year.

Remember this is for brawl and melee so tell everyone you know. i do not want one overshadowing the other...lets be equal.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
updated.

Saturday 12/01/12

11:00 am - Melee Doubles
1:00 pm - Brawl Doubles/Melee Singles (Until top 8)
3:00 pm - Brawl Singles (Until top 8)

Sunday 12/02/12
11:00am - Melee Singles Top 8
2:00pm - Brawl Singles Top 8

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
still not sure if i'm attending, i'll be trying my hardest to do so. codi would have first priority as a crew mate, anyway.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Chibo and I will be streaming here. Just a heads up. Could you put it in the thread info Alex?

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
Oh, what would be a good showing for Smash at this?
a good showing would be 1,000,000 ppl
month long pools nbd

i agree that mango should come to this. i have never seen mango play in person and i would like that lol

ps cant believe 2 ppl r actually arguing about who is traveling further ahahah :awesome:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Chibo and I will be streaming here. Just a heads up. Could you put it in the thread info Alex?
WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Both of you!

I presume one is doing Brawl and one is doing Melee?

Dammit, how am I supposed to choose between my two favourite streamers streaming a different one of my two favourite games >.<

I guess it all depends on who goes for each game.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Or watch both streams at the same time

Or just attend the event

AE and brawl don't start at the same time. Nice

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Or watch both streams at the same time

Or just attend the event

AE and brawl don't start at the same time. Nice

Lol, if I could come I would.

But it doesn't matter, I just remembered that this is the weekend I'm going to Ottawa for my cousin's Birthday.

Problem Solved.

Looking forward to videos.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I was recently notified that Melee was going to be at NEC. I'm heading out on a sponsorship for KOFXIII. I can't wait to see all you old faces there!

Oh, and I need a teammate for Melee. Anyone down?

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
from what ive been hearing ya'll need as many people as possible. would be criminal to not come with such a short drive. maybe could learn a thing or 2 also.

i see you eggm

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll be bringing a good camera to take some photos of the event. just for you guys :awesome: :038:

Top Bottom