• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIII) - Road To Apex Qualifier! - BRING SETUPS!

Punzz

Smash Rookie
M2k challenge

ok i suck n i have only been playing for 8 moths i wanna play M2k n try nt to get 4 stock on FD? good idea? ( ILL regret this later) so m2k hb at NEC?

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
ok i suck n i have only been playing for 8 moths i wanna play M2k n try nt to get 4 stock on FD? good idea? ( ILL regret this later) so m2k hb at NEC?
Lol, i told him the same thing at one of first tournaments, but my bet was that for every few hits i got, i had to take a shot, and if i took a stock, a whole bottle of vodka. (With the fox i dont play) , i sadly took a stock that i didnt think I would get, so some point in my life, im going to have to XD

GOTM

Smash Champion
If you pre registered it was 30. You had at least a month to pre reg

It's your own faults for not planning ahead

:phone:
$30 is just as brutal for 6 hours, lol. i like places that charge a venue per day instead of the whole thing. w/e i get it's a big tourney i'm not complaining just curious if i could pay less, but guess not

Nintendude

Smash Hero
David lets play lots and lots of friendlies at this. You're one of the best people at exposing my bad habits and playing you really forces me to streamline my gameplay.

unknown522

Some guy
Do any smashers live near either 30th St station, 13th st trolley station, or 900 packer ave west? 3 of us will be in the area at 6:30am and have to wait 6 hours to be able to check in to the hotel. Anyone want to take us in during the day? since we have nothing to do.

One person plays UMvC3 if you're into that

Edit: well, we'll probably arrive there a bit later cuz the bus is already 45 mins behind

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I honestly have no idea what my plan is for getting there, but I should be there eventually

Top Bottom