• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Framerate

Smash Lord
I demand a reverse mains tourney.

I've been playing Lucas like it's my job.

Only one with a chance against me is probably KB or BR.

:D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Wasn't the last side tournament B-F tier before you did Melee last time? Why don't you guys be a little more creative instead of having a "Character X or Tier Y banned" tourney? :p

Mr.E

Smash Lord
PokéBalls on high, Pokémon stages only (PS1, PS2, PokéFloats Spear Pillar FFFFFFFFFFF), Pokémon characters only.

Nope

Smash Lord
Yesterday was my birthday argent, also the last couple side tournaments have been:

Melée
Low tier
Iron Man
Draft Crews reverse mains.
that takes us all the way back to aug.

We will be doing secondaries tournament this time. No Mk for sure more details later. After that I think we are due for some
more draft crews again. Reverse mains or something along those lines with it.

Edit: I'll keep pokemon event themes in mind for a later date

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I get to break out my Pikachu at this!!!!

That actually sounds pretty fun, playing Pikachu when there are no Metaknights around =D (Gtfo Marth)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
If we do a secondary only tourney, then I'll either be playing PT or King Yoshi will be punching babies... :laugh:

/insidejoke?

Nope

Smash Lord
I guess I should call the side event anything but your main and MK banned. We know who you main no funny business. Fromundaman you can come and hang out at least

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I guess I should call the side event anything but your main and MK banned. We know who you main no funny business. Fromundaman you can come and hang out at least
I wish, but I am seriously broke. I can't afford to miss a day of work + gas money unless I somehow come into a generous amount of money before the tournament.

That being said, maybe in April I'll be able to show up again?

Top Bottom