• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
LOL wait crap I thought this was a different tournament thread. I'm teaming with Mr E for this, we should team at some tournament sometime though Ed.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol hilt your time will come ***, and yes listen to kassy. i need the money for justin bieber kesha and david archuleta investments yo. :)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
64, I didn't like how I got rocked by you at SiiS3, so i'm gonna have to call a salty runback vs you. Hopefully, I'll put on a better show. Also, we're (OUGA) are trying to get POPS here. Hopefully he can come.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, a bit. However, I've got 0 practice against Ness with her. I'll play you in a few matches with her, but if I see you for a serious match, you'll most likely get Mario.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Awww mini DEHF! That's you shugo.
I want a mini-me! D: a shorter version of me that I can carry around and dress up!! :D waaah! <3<3

Top Bottom