• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
I made a rough attendance list, if you posted in this thread recently and hinted towards coming I put you on the list, if you are or are not on the list and would like to be added/removed let me know!

Edit: All the old School Smashers are coming out to this! New School Players better be on the lookout....

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I made a rough attendance list, if you posted in this thread recently and hinted towards coming I put you on the list, if you are or are not on the list and would like to be added/removed let me know!

Edit: All the old School Smashers are coming out to this! New School Players better be on the lookout....
Youth culture forever!!!

And I'll be here.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I can't go to this now, even though I requested off for work, my manager has decided that I've had "too many saturdays off". :/
Sorry wakka, you are going to have to find someone else to team with. :(
Unless a miracle happens, I can't go.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Who wants to send my manager a fruit basket so he will let me go to this?

Also wakka, I practiced teaming with a diddy a lot with weekend. I was playing with this girl diddy player named boulder, I had fun playing with her bananas, I'm sure I can find a way to adjust to your banana game as well as I did hers.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wakka going to need a ride to springfield?
My car is lookin me, auspher kregins maybe sil other then that idk

QUIVO

Smash Master
I requested off for this today... hopefully I get it off since it's next week and I usually need a 2 weeks notice. My assistant GM is cool with me though, so I'm 75% coming to this.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Man, I love being slept on for a tournament after being the first one to mention it. I love OUGA.
Putting me down doesn't really help your cause for wanting a ride with me,
I'll add you to the list then, can't keep track of everyone

Top Bottom