• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

What's The Point

Smash Master
Despite what Tech said, I'm a maybe.

All I need is a confirmed partner and some people to drive (And no work on the 20th), but with MI who knows how that will go. And I won't just say **** it and drive out anyway when people start flaking.

clowsui

Smash Legend
So hype.

Also, is the crew battle still goin down?

MMs:
$5 MM vs Fizzle (no need to actually bring $5 though...)
$5 bet v Champ
$5 MM v Capem

Overall I bring $10 for MMs.
Then adding $10 entry for singles + $5 for venue = $25
So if I bring $5 for food...that makes $30.
Doubles would make this $40, lol....decisions

Guess I'm not doing MMs unless I win vs. Capem/win my bet with Champ lolz.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Looks like someone (k)needs that Falcon minus love. I gotta work on my Sheik minus too though. It's been forever since I've played.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hooray! My manager is letting me have this Saturday off now! So if wakka doesn't come I will need a team mate. Id prefer wakka to stop monkeying around and get his furry *** here, but idk. @.@

Hey smash, if wakka doesn't come would you like to team? I won't go lucas, lol. Maybe zero suit and mk. :O

Kel

Smash Master
Aw, Kiest, I won't be building my computer until the week after this =( (Black Friday deals!). But I want to play everyone in SC2 when I get it! I'm going to be sooooo far behind.

Also, I wanna play Reach at this.

lou4222

Smash Lord
HOpefully we can get a ton of set ups and run this thing efficiently and have multiple events. I know all of the Texas tourneys have low tier doubles low tier singles, and then normal doubles and singles. It would be nice if we could do that once. It would definitely be a lot of fun.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
MM's anyone? :). I can't wait to see champ and the rest of springfield againnn.

I wonder if m2k is coming to this...he is back in ohio now..

Top Bottom