• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Me and juu we aint trippin
I'm figure flippin and palmer sippin like do or die im po pimpin
car stop rims keep spinnin
im flippin drops with invisible tops
Hoes bop when my drop steps out
Shakin the block wit fo 18s, candy green wit 11 screens
My gasoline always supreme, got do-do brown
Wit a pint a lean, it takes Palmer to be a king
It takes Palmer to be a king

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So yeah...I'm pretty sad that I can't make this. I haven't seen the rest of Springfield in a long time. :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
WHAT!!! No KB, Man that's salty...
D:

We'll never get to see each other in a tournament lol.
Yeah sorry guys. Starting a great new office job tomorrow but money is going to be kind of tight until the end of the month because of the hours at my old job being retardedly inconsistent for a while which is why I left, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. **** it up for me there, God Kai bros!

But Rowan, I'll be in good financial shape by the time SiiS4 comes around. That tournament is high on my priority list, and it's close to you. We have to meet there, ok?

Nope

Smash Lord
Housing is Available Friday Starting after 8:30pm (Sorry it's 30 min later then usual I have a few things to take care of)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Okay, w/e. I assume the crew battle is still going on, in which case our roster looks to be

Kel, Y.b.M., Tako, Smash64, Steel Samurai, clowsui, Today, KassandraNova

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nope shut up! We will have the crew battle with the people who are in attendance... Although we'll be down one Strong member....we're still gon ****. We'll just have it with the peeps who show since it's rather difficult to get everyone to be there.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
We could try to have it on Friday night or somethin? @.@ idk when kel and I will be getting there. All I know is...as long as the game isn't halo, then springfield better watch out!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Maybe use the main projector during a certain part in doubles or singles pools when everything is wrapping up

What's The Point

Smash Master
Does Cinci really need more reason to sandbag in pools?

The best time would be to do it once all members of Springfield and Cinci are out of doubles (Which may be after GFs), then have the battle while seeding is made for singles. Pools can start after the crew battle has started if needed. I'm aware seeders are in the crew battle, it just means Nope+others will not be able t pay full attention to the crew battle while it isn't their turn.

Edit - Alternatively, have all of the members of the crew battle power through their pools. Then they can do the crew battle as everyone else finishes pools. Extra carry over time with bracket seeding.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Okay, w/e. I assume the crew battle is still going on, in which case our roster looks to be

Kel, Y.b.M., Tako, Smash64, Steel Samurai, clowsui, Today, KassandraNova
Nope, Fonz, Capem, Lou, Champ, Warfie,Sin, and High School ( Wakka and Sil are native Fielders but have since re located to OUGA)

I like our chances even if you guys have Infern. But we do need to get this in. It has gone far too long. Smashfield is ready and will be here.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I guess INKY isn't manly enough for a crew battle D:
-------

But Rowan, I'll be in good financial shape by the time SiiS4 comes around. That tournament is high on my priority list, and it's close to you. We have to meet there, ok?

Sure thing! :). Grats on getting Back room!

ROWAN I BEEPING MISS YOU!!!<3!!

I miss you to beepster.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MI is riding two cars deep to this son. We gonna be doing work and maybe partying afterwards/during the tournament :p

Gonna take yo cash and ya girl.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
pong pong pong pong pong flippy pong pong

Now I"m adding substance so this isn't considered spam.
I'm pretty excited overall, really.

Also bringing another brawl hacking treat for those interested.

Top Bottom