• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Roller

Smash Legend
Here's WTP's last post on the matter. So far as I know, as of now L is coming.

Car 1: WTP, Tutu, L_Cancel, Roller

Car 2: Gifts, Tech, Lain, Gio

And this is still excluding fZk*, Marco*, Judge**, Anther***, and Mann****.

*Have yet to respond to my text

**I told him about this and he said he couldn't stay till Sunday, so if Gifts car left Saturday night he could go. Alternatively he said he'd try to get out of that work.

***Tutu claims he looks for rides, and I did text him once, but yeah.

****Who knows what he might do.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
So like I was reading this thread cuz I need somethin to do this weekend.
L Cancel AND Jungle from MI?
Composer we should have like a DR party.

Also I'll need a ride if I can't convince my mom to drive me or let me borrow the car. My honda got sold :x

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Can't wait for this. Going to be my first OoS tourny. :D

And yeah from MI it looks like it will be me, Tech_Chase, Lain, Gio, WTP, Tutu, Roller, and L_Cancel. With a possibility of Jungle and maybe 1 other person coming.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Woo! This will be exciting! :D I can't wait to see springfield again! Its been too long.

Maybe we can have some boards games going after the tourny? How about some dominion money matches? I'm on a winning streak. 8-)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well people told me this was happening and I'm not working Saturday so I guess I might be coming :nifty:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
POKEMON MONOPOLY?!

I've always wanted to learn Dominion actually. It's one of the more popular games at the place I work at but the other employees are always too busy to teach me. :(

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
So like I was reading this thread cuz I need somethin to do this weekend.
L Cancel AND Jungle from MI?
Composer we should have like a DR party.

Also I'll need a ride if I can't convince my mom to drive me or let me borrow the car. My honda got sold :x
Took me 10 minutes to realize who this was.
I might be able to give you a ride. For a fee. :)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Debating filming a Keister Conquers.... but prolly won't since there are PEOPLE I need to conquer!

Housing is Available Friday Starting after 8:30pm (Sorry it's 30 min later then usual I have a few things to take care of)
I'm coming at 5:30 just to smite you!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I conveniently have five ones.

Sil you still have my SD card and I am saddened you aren't coming :|

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Oh.
Okay.

I almost wanna have a little smashfest at my house again, like that one time. But I don't have a wii and yeah :|

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
God Kais better be down for some real **** after the tournament :D Lain is gonna be the first car so who knows what will happen lol

Seriously though I am hyped for this. Ready to rep some MI smash and have some fun. I'll be doing MMs also. Holla at me if you're interested.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well I'd need to know what day you're leaving and what day I could be dropped off back at home. If I can't be back Saturday night then I definitely won't be able to go. Lol.
hmm come to think of it, I planned on driving back saturday night but I remembered it's kind of a long drive for that >_<

We'll see I guess. I won't know until Thursday if I work on Sunday v_v

Top Bottom