• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
5 dollar MM/title match? If you win I'll change the "Midwest" to "Michigan" If I win..I wanna see you post it on the boards who the sexiest Midwest Snake is ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

But I'm gay so I don't care about the girls. Though I do major work whenever I'm in a club.

I won't ask him to go to a gay bar LOL

Title match makes things more fun. Also I suggest best 3 of 5 set instead of 2 of 3. Something this epic needs a longer set ;)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
hmm come to think of it, I planned on driving back saturday night but I remembered it's kind of a long drive for that >_<

We'll see I guess. I won't know until Thursday if I work on Sunday v_v
Okay lol. I have to run it by my girlfriend to see if she's okay with it anyway (provided we come back on Sunday). I promised her we would hang out this weekend.

EDIT: And if you're doing a "sexiest Snake in the MW" money match, I'd recommend that the rules be whoever gets most kills in the sexiest way possible wins. (Some really sexy stuff) OTHERWISE IT'S JUST NOT SEXY ENOUGH! D:<

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Still doesn't change the fact that a girl would know if a guy was sexy or not.

idk what tc looks like but I'm thinkin Infern's gonna win.

ZTD | TECHnology

Eh I aint fugly like 90% of Snake mains. Especially when I have that fresh cut oh yes. But why ask only girls if we were gonna do it like that ;) Then stuff gets complicated. And that is why I suggest we handle this like gangsters and Brawl ;)

And I kinda like Xero's idea..a lot actually.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
All I know, is that snake has a nice butt.
The best azz in the game.

inb4zereosuitmains

I remember when me and tom argued over this, he was trying to say captian falcon had a nicer butt. Psh.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Haha what I took from his sig was like fanciest/trickiest snake, in which case i also like Xero's idea. If he meant it by looks, then we should let a neutral party decided lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I really had no specific meaning by Sexiest Snake tbh I just waited to bait you into a Title Match LOL

Let's go with Xero's idea.

Best 3 out of 5.
Sexiest kills takes the set.
$5 to sweeten the deal.
And a crowd to watch the sexiness.

Do you accept?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
She really does, they are delicious!!! Wish I could come and have some! But ill have to wait till next time.

And ok TC, that sounds pretty legit, we need a neutral party also to tell the sexy kills. I nominate Fan fan

ZTD | TECHnology

Well I suppose we'll figure out that out at the next big Ohio tournament. I've been going to Ohio so much lately so we'll probably see each other again soon. If not sooner then the next School's In Session.

But get ready for this Infern, I'ma do some janky **** rofl.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I can always 3 stock you. Thats a guranteed win for me since you would have no kills for the judge to...welll... judge...yeah i think ill do that

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey... so, you can probably add about 4 to 5 more smashers to the attending column. The WV smash scene will be attending. Just about all of the WV smashers, now that I think of it. There really aren't that many of us. :-(

Well, I look forward to it! I have improved much since the last tournament I was able to attend in Ohio!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
The sexy snake title match will have to wait till siis3 TC since I won't be coming here. Gives plenty of time to practice

This also means fanfan needs to go to siis3 :)

Top Bottom