• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Can NEOH get housing Friday night? Also, I may be able to pick up Shugo...maybe. I can't make any promises right now. :/

Kel

Smash Master
ok well i guess i cant come to this guys :( i dont think i have a ride anymore. >< sucks i cant go to my own sexy saturday ahaha. I MISS SPRINGFIELD
dude, I've been practicing nothing but my secrat character for you this upcoming weekend and now you aren't even gonna be there!!?

Oh well, gives me more time to practice and bust em out later I guess.

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
So, I'm apparently making my way to Ohio this weekend for this lol. Super looking forward to better chilling with a bunch of smashers and whatnot, gooooooood stuff.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Everybody seems to be picking up Ice Climbers, because they want this game to be as boring as possible...?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yeah Kel's Ice Climbers are too Legit.. He doesn't even drop chain Grabs. He was being a show off and did it while not even looking at the screen. I think he will do really well against Shugo. I've also picked up another character... I'll probably be playing them in Pools. Hehe

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm aware you meant it sexually, but was questioning why you choose fries for that example.

Personally I assumed honey dip had to do with the honey you get when you dip it.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Allow me to explain:

Honey dip is just another reference that guys would say other than "chick", "Babe","Slim", "Breezy" Etc. Although they have their own respective meanings...they all fall into the same category. Honey Dip is better known as a beautiful lady who has everything you desire physically from a woman. Now you don't know the honey dips personally... you just know that she gives you a visual orgasm. I'll use it in a sentence: "When Infern and I go to the club, we holla at all the honey dips we can"

It is also shortened by saying "Dips". You may hear me say it quite often rather than honey dip. That concludes the explanation of honey dips! So I hope that there will be some honey dips in Springfield.... God Kais!

Kel

Smash Master
True story:
On the way to MLG Raleigh I played from the passenger seat of the van while the tv was situated behind me. I could not see. I picked ICs and successfully Cgd people to death whenever I grabbed them. I'm more consistent with my grabs not looking at the screen than Lain is looking at the screen!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Well it isnt the bajillionth time people have gone ic's on me so meh lol. who doesnt try ic's on me now >_>. I know the mu regardless so its k.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
True story:
On the way to MLG Raleigh I played from the passenger seat of the van while the tv was situated behind me. I could not see. I picked ICs and successfully Cgd people to death whenever I grabbed them. I'm more consistent with my grabs not looking at the screen than Lain is looking at the screen!
Most awesome smash related thing I've heard.

Kel da bess?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Joeman it would've been better if you said play more pikachu for falco scrub! lol. Larry told me he went even with lains ics at dallas. I wish I knew how to play falco vs ics :(.

Kel

Smash Master
Joeman it would've been better if you said play more pikachu for falco scrub! lol. Larry told me he went even with lains ics at dallas. I wish I knew how to play falco vs ics :(.
You shoot them and then run away. It's the same way you play every match.

Top Bottom