• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

clowsui

Smash Legend
if there's a stream i want commentary from composer and kiest

we should record springfield v cincy with mic

either that or use somebody's handcam (i'll bring one :3)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I have a new laptop I can bring!
It's a netbook. And has webcam and wireless if needed.
But I don't have any programs needed for dazzle or whatever, I'd have to download :I

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Oh.
Okay.

I almost wanna have a little smashfest at my house again, like that one time. But I don't have a wii and yeah :|
I'm actually hosting a free-tournament + smashfest at my house on the 27th. All of the huber crew + about 5 or 6 extra will be there.

I should invite Fizzle... :O

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm driving quite a distance to get to this tournament. I definitely want to play as many matches as I can. Money matches or otherwise! (I'm talking a big game, because I think it may be the best way to attract attention). But really, I look forward to playing!

Roller

Smash Legend
So, I'm driving quite a distance to get to this tournament. I definitely want to play as many matches as I can. Money matches or otherwise! (I'm talking a big game, because I think it may be the best way to attract attention). But really, I look forward to playing!
Yo, find me at the tourney, I'll be down to MM, or friendly if I'm not doing anything.

Count

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this. Dunno how well I'm going to do, school has been owning me this semester! I'll do any mms, though. Nope, if its okay Indiana will probably be there Friday.

Anybody want to hit up the bars either night? Just for a 'casual beer' or some shiz ;)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Aren't we doing something after the tournament? I know me and Capem was gon go to a Bar and get some honey dips! We should roll deep...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So yeah, the car from OUGA is not coming (wakka-sil may find a way there, idk). Finals johns and whatnot. Columbus people, I'll most likely see you guys post-Tuesday. The rest of you guys... likely at SiiS4 (or that Cleveland tournament), until then!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I kind of want to try commentating some matches. I've been practicing my nathan explosion voice. :D
one billion cool points for this!

So yeah, the car from OUGA is not coming (wakka-sil may find a way there, idk). Finals johns and whatnot. Columbus people, I'll most likely see you guys post-Tuesday. The rest of you guys... likely at SiiS4 (or that Cleveland tournament), until then!
so austin and you aren't coming? :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
I seem to remember Fonz and Nope (Mostly Fonz though) always being all over getting a livestream going in any situation. So I fully expect there to be one. Not as sure on the commentating though, I don't seem to recall there every being one at a Monthly to go along with the stream.

If they do get a mic, I want to bring back Mysterious Commentator X.

Also, MI might be flaky, but there will be MI despite two separate hospital visits this week.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'll prob watch live stream and sil is going but only for the after party from what im hearing , go bug him

clowsui

Smash Legend
Cincinnati vs. Springfield?

Two godlike commentators?

One amazing tournament venue?

Tons of entrants?

AWWWW SHEEEE LET'S GET HYPE NUGGAHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SOMEBODY MATCH HILT'S SIDE BET

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ok well i guess i cant come to this guys :( i dont think i have a ride anymore. >< sucks i cant go to my own sexy saturday ahaha. I MISS SPRINGFIELD

lou4222

Smash Lord
Aren't we doing something after the tournament? I know me and Capem was gon go to a Bar and get some honey dips! We should roll deep...
lol I cant help but read this and just laugh because I can picture you saying it. You and Capem pickin up honey dips in Springfield ahahahahaha

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Why do you call girls honey dips? @.@

Count, if I wasn't so poor right now id money match you. I guess I will just hope I can play you in tournament. :p

Keist! Play board games with us here!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I don't necessarily care that much for justin bieber. I just like some of his songs lol, it's more like davidarchuletafan1992

Top Bottom