• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd prolly have to do the same thing. What time are you flying in?

Also, we should go to Disney World.

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
Hey fun tournament nope. If anyone is coming to the one this weekend in cincy for Today let me know. i live down here and will be playing friday night beforehand and people can stay down if they dont wanna drive far early morning sat. As of now i think it will just be me TyR and smash64. Thought id offer to you all too. PM me if ur interested.

Kel

Smash Master
That would be AWESOME if we could get housing/ rides.

We should try to schedule our flights together. One thing though, the 152$ price quote was from LEXINGTON. Cincinnati is pretty expensive, and the site I used (Kayak.com) searched the entire tri-state area and found Lexington was the cheapest. We should book our flights fairly soon though.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that MLG Orlando was at Disney World or something. If this is true, I dunno if we will have to pay for it or whatever, but that might up the cost.

Oh, and I don't know exactly how long MLG takes or when it would start/ end. I assumed we would fly out Friday and return on Monday, simply to give us a buffer for stuff before returning home (ie Disney or whatever).

Let's get er done!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
AT Disney world? I doubt it but we'd be friggin' close. XD

If you guys wanted to fly out from Lexington for cheaper airfare Nope, I have some friends in Lexington we could stay with the night before if need be. We gotta get this stuff organized once MLG posts all their info.

Also: buy your passes FAST. If you don't have money right away, borrow it and pay someone else back. When the passes for a game are gone, they're gone, and while Smashers are slow it'd suck to have them all filled up.

Radium88

Smash Lord
i am flattered fanfan. i hope to meet u sometime ^_^

u guys should check southwest airlines if u haven't. they are usually not part of those websites right?

Nope

Smash Lord
Lou found flights out of Dayton or Columbus for 150$ and we will be doing that, since fonz can drop us off at the airport and we dont have to pay for parking. I wont be going to Disney world since I have been and I want to play smash while Im there =( during Melee MLG was saturday and Sunday while Halo Am bracket was friday night. Although I'm not sure the schedule they will use here.

I'm also aware Halo passes sold out in 5 minutes flat for 255 passes, smash wont be as fast but I will be on top of it. If you don't get them, GET ON THE WAITING LIST. Lets talk on AIM about this btw

Edit: Same flight would be fun

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wouldn't mind leaving from your guys' airport if there was room for everyone in one car; I don't want to volunteer anyone for anything though.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Who's Wii was (If facing the livestream TV) on the right side of the table the first one with Infinite replay ability? I have some saved games I would like from there. PM me please.

clowsui

Smash Legend
if you enter the house and you pass the projector but you immediately turn right there was 1 tv there, no infinite replays but i have a replay of me vs. infern on there where i spike him 7 times lol

anyone got me on that one?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
if you enter the house and you pass the projector but you immediately turn right there was 1 tv there, no infinite replays but i have a replay of me vs. infern on there where i spike him 7 times lol

anyone got me on that one?
ITs not nice to lie clowsui, i dont even remembr playing you lol and if i did, dont put it up, i was probably sandbagging since i dont remember :p

ONAGA

Smash Apprentice
he probably doesn't remember cause his brain was crossed over lol. surprised he did as good as he did. that was a scare lol.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Now now, Infern, with enough practice you'll be able to instantly flip directions with little to no problem :3c

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh Count... when will you learn that grades aren't important?! Personally, I prefer a variety of letters.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You have finals in april? That is incredibly early. Lol OSU doesn't have finals until june
OSU and OU are also one of the few schools in the state still on Quarters, Lou. That being said, I don't have finals until June as well. <3 I should be appearing to this.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I have no finals... However, I do have to give a presentation in two weeks that will decide whether or not I graduate... :dizzy:

Top Bottom