• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm hoping I can come to this since it's my girlfriends birthday on this day... I gotta do some serious begging...*sigh*

QUIVO

Smash Master
YBM... you should just hang out with your girlfriend. If I learned anything, it's don't ditch a girl for smash.. they get mad

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha... I'mma try KB... She don't like when I Video Cam her... Maybe I'll get the Audio or sneak it somehow... Haha But yeah... Look forward to Y.b.M.'s World It'll be Very entertaining....haha... I got some Extra Pound 4 Footage haha

But Quivoooooo I wanna go!!!... I'm getting her a lot of ish for her Bday... and then she'll more than likely go out with her Girlfriends... and I'll be stuck at home wishing I was in Springfield...Haha Maybe I'll break up with her for a Day and then get back with her the next day so I'll have no Obligations...RaRaRa.... *sigh*...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
YBM... you should just hang out with your girlfriend. If I learned anything, it's don't ditch a girl for smash.. they get mad
This X infinity.

Sadly, the opposite is not true (She can ditch you for whatever/whoever she wants, and you have no right to get mad.).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sadly, the opposite is not true (She can ditch you for whatever/whoever she wants, and you have no right to get mad.).
Eff that. When she goes out for one day, you go out for two in a row.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
What did she do for your birthday? o-ov I say do what's fair.
If you already had obligations to do something you should go ahead and do it. Whether it's a girlfriend or whomever. Cancelling plans to go do something else even though you scheduled the first thing first is kind of rude.
Maybe you could just have a party and such on Friday and Springfield on Saturday? You could always work things out.

Framerate

Smash Lord
# of Girlfriend's Birthdays per year < # of Smash Tourneys per year.

Just hang out with her for a weekend.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha... Man... I'm really undecided.. I really despise celebrating things... and I set the Bar really high on her Bday last year... Now I'm like FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!.... *sigh....

Hmmmmm Love or Brawl? that's the million Dollar Question...

sunshade

Smash Ace
A little birdie told me that I would be able to contact Nope in this thread. I was wondering if he and his crew would be willing to test my staged submitted into the custom stage contest.

And anyone else willing to play them is invited as well!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Overswarm would more than likely be the man to talk to...

And no one from springfield has been posting for some reason...

I'm assuming they're busy with real life matters... and things of that Nature,,

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I love being voluntarily single. Casual everything is where it's at when you're still young, folks. ;)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
My girl just pissed me off... I wanna crush her skull....*Sigh*...

So On her birthday... I'll take her shopping...Then a lil before 6pm she's going to go out of town with her Friends... to Louisville and party...get drunk and that stuff...

While I'll be at home lonely...with nothing to do afterward....

Damm that sounds so fair right?

Radium88

Smash Lord
But Quivoooooo I wanna go!!!... I'm getting her a lot of ish for her Bday... and then she'll more than likely go out with her Girlfriends... and I'll be stuck at home wishing I was in Springfield...Haha Maybe I'll break up with her for a Day and then get back with her the next day so I'll have no Obligations...RaRaRa.... *sigh*...
Zomg...breaking up with someone right before their bday...I hope she doesn't know about this site....

Quivo is asian therefore he is smart. Some girls would get really mad. Too bad she doesn't play because if it were my bday, I would totally go to a tournament and make everybody mm me and then make them lose because it was for my bday.

So On her birthday... I'll take her shopping...Then a lil before 6pm she's going to go out of town with her Friends... to Louisville and party...get drunk and that stuff...

Ask her if you guys can go shopping the day before? (Unless you did that already) Because if she already has plans to go out of town that day, then why not go spend time with her the day before and then go to the tournament? If she gets mad, then forget the |3!+<h (Kidding kidding) Gotta make those sacrifices I guess...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, Y.b.M., that's nothing...

Ask certain members of the Dayton crew about unfair relationships...
There's a reason you haven't seen many of us around lately...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Zomg...breaking up with someone right before their bday...I hope she doesn't know about this site....
Been there, done that. Radium is correct in the amount of fury it envokes.

I have a feeling relationships are going to kill Ohio smash in the next two months, lol

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Honestly, the name of this tournament should be Nope's Monthly "Relationships: The Cancer that's killing Ohio Smash" (Apr 24th)

Bad jokes aside, that really sucks Y.b.M. Hopefully you can work something out... otherwise, you're still in an area with people to play, so it's not that bad I guess. Even if your girl might be being unreasonable, still gotta take one for the team if you're serious about her.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

Yeah.. see if you can take her shopping Friday? Just ask her to do all the stuff the day before since she'll be out with friends Saturday. That or go with her to the party?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well... I have a rap performance on the 23rd so I'll be doing that... so I said... we should celebrate it either Thursday or Sunday... She gets mad and says "it's my birthday, I would never do this to you on your birthday".. exactly what am I doing wrong by wanting to celebrate it another day? She'll be outta town.. everyone else we'll be gon to the tournament that I'd like to be at.. *sigh*

I can't even begin to describe the anger that is marinating deep within my soul...

also You should make a different Sig Daycia.. It is severely hard to read...and it hurts the eyes...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Are you not invited to the party in Louisville? Or you just don't want to party with her friends?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Y.b.M., the correct phrase for you in this point is "man up".

Just skip a tournament and say "yeah, my bad. You're more important. I just don't like knowing I'm sitting home alone when I can be having fun while you're out doing your thing. But you're right... it's your birthday so I'll do whatever you want."

Then if you're lucky she'll be like "ohhhhh you can go! We can go shopping later!"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
While I agree with OS, the other possibility is she gets mad at you for trying to guilt-trip her.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Y.b.M., the correct phrase for you in this point is "man up".

Just skip a tournament and say "yeah, my bad. You're more important. I just don't like knowing I'm sitting home alone when I can be having fun while you're out doing your thing. But you're right... it's your birthday so I'll do whatever you want."

Then if you're lucky she'll be like "ohhhhh you can go! We can go shopping later!"
I was waiting for an OS answer... bout time...

*sigh* I guess I'll absorb everything... and do whatever she wants...

I'll make sure to Video tape it... it's going to go in my movie... hehe...

Thanks everyone... I FUUCCCKKKING LOVE YOU ALL!!!! no homo....

Top Bottom