• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
This date is getting moved again due to a circuit event, sadly I will most likely have to make this the 7th of Nov. or Oct. 24th I will let you know in a day or two.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What's going on 7th of Nov?

24th is No Koast and the UK tournament. I am drawing a blank on the 7th

Nope

Smash Lord
its the Penn State game, it most likely will be the 7th now but I would rather not since Louis will not be able to make it.

lou4222

Smash Lord
lol on my way I called about 15 times. Anyways I just thought I can still prolly do teams on the 7th. Ill just leave for singles..... watch the game and then come after the game is over for friendlies and what not

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wow... 7th... actually.... ALMOST WORKS FOR ME!!!!!

Too bad I can't call off, although I might not be working any of those days either.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Dang, this is my last day of work too. I'll try to make it out afterwards though (if it's worth it, for after stuff and whatnot)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Speaking of Marching Band Johns, I have to play at the Wisconsin game on the 7th.
Not that anyone will miss RandomIndianaScrub, but that means one less Monopoly player.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
It all depends if I have to work that night or the Friday night before.

Also we hope to drag Wakka and POPS with us.
(the other OUGA peops have marching band johns for sure)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
<3 Thanks for not overlapping this with the UK tournament :D

I'll try to convince crash to drive up for this, haha. If not we'll try to find another way to make it.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Oh wow, my state cross country meet is on the 7th. If we make it, I can't come. If we don't make it, I can come. But Brawl is just for fun, running gets me noticed by colleges, so I'm definitely still gonna hope we can make it.

If I'm incredibly unlucky... I'll be able to come to this. XD Wow that sounds a wee bit bizarre. If I do come, I'll be rocking a new character, which I would like feedback on. IF I can come, I would like a Diddy ditto with Wakka, as I'm trying to learn him and would appreciate a few pointers. But... wish me luck on not being able to attend this haha.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Kiest, I'm thinkin it might finally be time for some Mario Kart Wii (side tourney?:laugh:), and Wakka you'd better come to this. It's been waaaaay too long!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im sure if we did have a mario kart side tounry it would be wii since we can control iteams in it (not sure about gcn verison)

Nope

Smash Lord
Side tournament this time around will be Low Tiers and here are your choices:

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

Count

Smash Champion
capem and champ if you guys want to go to my halloween party you can't go to this :(.

wish i could go to this, i'm not sure when the next time i'm going to be at a tournament is =/

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nope, would louisville be able to get housing if we came? It's extremely likely we'll be able to make it if we can :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
oh man I hope housing is here. Attendance would improve muchos instead of it being a "EVERY GOOD PLAYER IN THE STATE STOP BY AND GIVE EVERYONE A HARD BRACKET".

Man that was stressful.

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf
I just saw Tyr.

he looked like dis