• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
Doubles:
1. OS/Kel
2. Lou/Y.b.M
3. Capem/Nope

Singles:
1. Lain
2. AZ
3. Kel
4. OS
5. Nope
5. Capem

Lain beat AZ 3-1 in winners then lost 3-1 and won 3-1 in grand finals. AZ beat Kel 3-0 in losers finals.

wakka444

Smash Ace
i did not ride **** happened= /, im very disappointed in smashfield ****it there needs to be some serious changes..........

wakka444

Smash Ace
not sure what you asked kb lol, i was gonna visit home this weekend but my mom decided not to pick me up= / but smashfield should be placing higher...chokaholics lol =p at least i can smile knowing theyre all having a good time right now=)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Look at the easter egg, Mr. E.

Nope had his account up, so God Kais + Overswarm kept trying to post things in this thread.

He caught me once :(

Me vs. Capem was ridiculous.

Last stock.

Last hit.

Loser's bracket.

He glides in, I charge a forward smash, we both hit each other. I go straight up, he goes off the side and dies first. I win the set.

Soooooooo crazy.

Nope

Smash Lord
Date is up for October! I'll get the name up by the end of the week, along with the bracket and other info from the last tournament.

Edit: hmmm I might have to change this I didn't see KYs tournament thread until now. The only weekend left in Oct is the 31st. I don't know if I want to have it on Halloween weekend. I might just take the first week in Nov. Tell me what you think please.

Kel

Smash Master
A bunch of people from Cincinnati will be attending sugoicon on Halloween weekend. I was planning on skipping MI vs the World for it, as were Kassandra and Smash 64 that I know of. Probably the other God Kais too.

That sucks! Nope's house tournaments are awesome. We need them more often, not less!

Top Bottom