• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok well then I'll just aim for the 1st week of November, since I don't want to compete with another tournament on the same day. I want everyone to come here!

Edit: Ok October is pretty much shot so I am going to do november
Oct 3rd Smashing the Arcade
Oct 10th Circuit event
Oct 17th Seasons Beatings
Oct 24th KY tournament
Oct 31st Halloween and other nonsense
Nov. 7th OSU game (Lou's request)

soooo the 14th it is!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nope: it would be number...7 as of right now.

Infern: yea that can be in the Ohio Circuit (I want any event in Ohio to be in the Ohio Circuit, even if its also part of the MW circuit). However you/OS would need to be okay with it first, I didn't just want to assume you guys would be okay with it.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Nov. 7th OSU game (Lou's request)
Pfft that's just the Penn State game, vs. Michigan isn't until the 21st.

fat Overswarm and Nope said:
"Oct 17th Seasons Beatings "

OR you could host a tournament on the same day as this because that^ doesn't really count.

"why not? I plan on going to that. Not to mention AZ would be hosting that"
You did it last year!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The ohio circuit isn't real! It's just tracking events in Ohio! =P

We already use your payout numbers (they're good, yo), so feel free to suck the placings into your thread XD

Nope

Smash Lord
LIke OS so kindly said, feel free to also use it as a OC event, only thing is the main thread will say MWC Event :p
AZ I was going off what Infern said, I know what the OC is. I see he might be talking about his own event on the 10th now though.

I really hope it isn't, since SaC 3 is the same day as this.

I'm sorry TBB but SaC3 didn't look like it had a solid date yet as the thread has yet to be updated. I normally don't like to conflict with other tournaments but this is the only date available.

October is booked solid and I'm skipping that month already. November 7th I can't do, the 21st is the OSU vs MI game. Late November is thanksgiving stuff and a possible circuit event. This is the only date I could do it. Also I do like SaC 3's idea for a unique tournament with lots of little events I don't think I am willing to drive 3 hours for that type of event. (even though I really do like that kind of stuff) Sorry

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry TBB but SaC3 didn't look like it had a solid date yet as the thread has yet to be updated. I normally don't like to conflict with other tournaments but this is the only date available.

October is booked solid and I'm skipping that month already. November 7th I can't do, the 21st is the OSU vs MI game. Late November is thanksgiving stuff and a possible circuit event. This is the only date I could do it. Also I do like SaC 3's idea for a unique tournament with lots of little events I don't think I am willing to drive 3 hours for that type of event. (even though I really do like that kind of stuff) Sorry
It won't let me update my thread title, and no mod's have responded to my request to change the title. But my date is Nov. 13-14.
I'd appreciate not competing for smashers, since I usually get a good Ohio crowd to come out. I think I have more come from Ohio than I even get from Indiana or Michigan, oddly enough. We should chat about this. If you want to bring your crowd out to my venue, I'd be glad to change my cap on competitors and we could explore some ideas together that we'd both be into.

Nope

Smash Lord
It's apparently not going to matter either way, from what the circuit is looking like they are making an event on the 14th and I'm going to be changing my date again

TheKiest

Smash Champion
With all these date changes, I think for the next one of these you should have people guess which date this will be on before you announce it.

Winners get a $1 off their venue for guessing it right, lolz

Top Bottom