• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I've never eaten at a Penn Station but I want to. How good are they?

Beegs, mang, we need to form "team underrated" or something. But I'll let you dudes sort your thing out first and maybe someone else will ask in the meantime that I can guarantee.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Penn Station's Philly Cheese Steaks w/ onions and mushrooms no condiments are BEASSTTTTT.

anyways i'm morton's i can't come to this lol (sf ppl get at me)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I'll be there for friendlies, but I won't make it for tourney stuff. I can't bring a setup this time, apologies to the God Kais for lack of SSB64 at this one. I'll make it up to you guys, MMs to all of ya. :)

Do I have to pay the venue fee for attendance, even though I won't be entering anything? :O

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Wait a second! I just realized I'll probably make it on time to this thing which means for the first time in the history of Fizzle, I'm considering entering doubles with.................uhhh.............................................this is a problem.:urg:

Well, to fill-in any potential teammate, I have a habit of switching characters (I've gone 3 different characters in one set on at least three occasions now.) For doubles, I'd probably switch between DDD, Lucario, and mk depending on opponents/stage. So if anyone asks for teamzies, please be able to cooperate well with most, if not all, of these characters.

And if anyone wants to have a Dueslist MM, Mario Kart showdown (possible MM), OUGA ruleset MM http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251045 , or a more traditional money match, let me know.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Should I bring a Double Dash disc? :p

Yo Fizzle, you and me? :upsidedown: I play almost exclusively ROB, since the whole lack of a local community makes it hard for me to learn other characters, but I'm fairly competent with a few others (DK and Wario especially) if you'd prefer. ROB can play with anyone, his best attribute is simply being able to disrupt the enemy beating up on his partner with a laser from anywhere and everywhere, so I don't really care who you play as long as you're trying.

Lou needs to team with me one of these times or someone else around here needs to pick up G&W. Need that bucket abusing goodness. :( Oh, sorry, rambled too long as I always do.

wakka444

Smash Ace
smash and infern are going nowhere in dubs if they see sil and i again!!! no matter what we are at least MMing that ****!!!!!!!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You got "pranked".

Go to User CP

select "group memberships"

select the group you want to be associated with

your color will turn to that group's color

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fizzle, Today doesn't lose Duelist for some reason. Her and Smash64 both are always kicking my ***. :[

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
@Mr.E
Definite yes on the Double Dash thing.
As for teams, apparently I have $20 less than I thought I did and can't shake the feeling that, even in doubles, ROB gets wrecked by MK. I need some time to way this with the fact that I really want to do doubles.

Double Dash is looking like a good side tourney. Hopefully interest lasts the next few weeks.:bee:

And now that OS (who I don't think is good at Duelist) has hyped up Today (who apparently is), I'm excited play our MM. In fact, I call for a Duelist Championship: 4 best duelists chosen, first to three wins competition, replays are saved, and Fizzle is happy. This doesn't seem too likely to happen, though.:ohwell:

Mr.E

Smash Lord
As for teams, apparently I have $20 less than I thought I did and can't shake the feeling that, even in doubles, ROB gets wrecked by MK. I need some time to way this with the fact that I really want to do doubles.
Blargh. Well I guess just don't keep me waiting too long for an answer, then. I'm not sure it's as bad in doubles as in singles. Tornado is a lot more annoying due to lack of space but I'm very good at NOT DYING in general and that's a valuable trait in doubles! Or I could brush up on my Wario... *shrug*

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So, just making sure, if louisville were to come to this, we are able to stay for the night, right nope? Last time I asked crash about that he said that that was a requirement lol. Also, I was wondering if springfield was going to be coming to the Lexington tournament (shameless advertisement) this weekend :x Cincy will be there after all so I don't see why you guys shouldn't (other than the 2.5 hour drive) :D

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Cool thing, Fizzle. Team name, character preference for me or anything? :p We can take this to PM if it's something we really want to discuss.

I'ma coming with Wii/Brawl and requested Double Dash disc in tow.

Nope

Smash Lord
Hilt I would love to by My soccer team has tournament matches this weekend and I have to be there, but you guys are still cool to stay Friday or Saturday Night.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha that's cool nope, just thought I'd check. And we're confirmed to come! Looking forward to seeing everyone there :D

Top Bottom