• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh thought you were talking about smash I was gonna say. Also Rigel is garbage at SSF4 lol and I know he was a top player at SC4 but being top 10 out of 20 people in the country isn't that impressive. Also you obviously know the people I play with in SSF4 are bad.

Edit: Sorry Kai I should know better lol
nope, he is actually quite good at SSF4, at least much better than Smash players

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ally, what u said to my buddy lee martin was mean so next time i see you im throwin' a big pile of tasty/creamy hamster poop at yo face and if i miss i will pick it up and mash it in yo face. You got that, skippy?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Ally, what u said to my buddy lee martin was mean so next time i see you im throwin' a big pile of tasty/creamy hamster poop at yo face and if i miss i will pick it up and mash it in yo face. You got that, skippy?

Careful son, don't go wasting ur dinner.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui, Rigel is garbz at SSF4, he's no better than DM or myself at it. We've all played him before and went to the same tourney and we all filled the pot and last place spots lol!

Their scene is too tough and too gansta.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I was definitely tempted to go out and purchase Tekken 6 after watching Tekken finals. There are too many interesting characters in that game, it's hard to decide who to focus on.

Keitaro

keit u never answered my question on whether we'd get together to playyy lol.
My fault lol, well I can play Thursday night but I don't know where we can play. I commute but we may be able to find a place to play on one of our campuses. My class ends at 5:30 on thurdsay, what time are your classes over?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
My fault lol, well I can play Thursday night but I don't know where we can play. I commute but we may be able to find a place to play on one of our campuses. My class ends at 5:30 on thurdsay, what time are your classes over?
Give me ur number so we can schedule easier (no homo), I'm about to leave for a class.

Zucco

Smash Master
nope, he is actually quite good at SSF4, at least much better than Smash players
and yet I beat him in AT LEAST half the games we played, and we were there for awhile.

people who like BB over SSF4 are usually weeaboos. I tried to get into it, but its very boring imo.

edit: dmbrandon outplaced Rigel at the one tourney he went to lmao.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
and yet I beat him in AT LEAST half the games we played, and we were there for awhile.

people who like BB over SSF4 are usually weeaboos. I tried to get into it, but its very boring imo.

edit: dmbrandon outplaced Rigel at the one tourney he went to lmao.
And people who like SSF4 over anything are usually trendy drifters who can't stick to a certain fighter for more than half a year, if that.

I kid, or maybe not.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
And people who like SSF4 over anything are usually trendy drifters who can't stick to a certain fighter for more than half a year, if that.

I kid, or maybe not.
i agree with this statement

unless the player is an oldhead 2d fighter

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

I kid, or maybe not.
So if I like ssf4 over brawl, that makes me that? Cuz i certainly do though ive been playing since may.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman

I kid, or maybe not.
And people who play Brawl haven't played an actually game before lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I played power stone 1 and 2

and tekken 3, 6 and Tag

and soul calibur 2 and 4 (i suck at these now tho)
also pretty beasty in DOA4

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
And people who play Brawl haven't played an actually game before lol.
SSB is a great competitive fighter, just proclaimed to many for kids lol.
Street fighter is just consider more of a manly game.
haha street fighter fanboy's so funny.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
SSB is a great competitive fighter, just proclaimed to many for kids lol.
Street fighter is just consider more of a manly game.
haha street fighter fanboy's so funny.
I'm not a SF fan boy I play everything, even brawl. If anything I'm a Tekken Fan boy.

I'm a streammonster at heart though.

Keitaro

lol yes you are a streammonster. I respect that though cause you update me on sf crap that's actually interesting to me.

Too lazy to get good at other games. I'll get good enough at MvC3 to beat all the other smashers though, just watch!!

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
The average person that plays Street fighter looks like this
or ninja edd

but the average brawl player looks like this
or Zucco

But this is Inui's Arguement for hating Street Fighter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXiY29VaGg and super street fighter 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWaneW8O_s&feature=related

Both Street Fighter 4 and Brawl suffers from casual appeal, slower, floatier, simple, ugly *** sf4 clay bulk. SRK site is the worse community I ever seen in my life. Brawl Community is wayyy bettttttter.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
that is by far one of the cutest white babies i have ever seen...lol

Edit: also its sad that judging by the black people picture you cant tell what season it is. one dude got a rain coat on another with a sweater and then one with no shirt on...like wtf

Top Bottom