• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We should make a private facebook group to discuss it. I can make one when I get home or you can make one now if you want. Should be at least you, me. Chibo, and Vinnie in it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Wins/losses for this season:

Tournament results:
V115
Fino
Dekillsage
Seagull Joe
CT Vex Kasrani x3
CT Chibo x2
JPisCrazy
Ori_bro
Pink Fresh
Poyo
S2H
Pitbull
RoyR
ViceGrip
Deltacod
JoeSt
Uno
Raptor x2
Lukkay
Wedge
Iota

Losses:
M2k x4
Zero x3
Bloodcross x2
Z
Havok
Waymas
Nairo
Pwii
ESAM
Vinnie
ADHD
Dabuz
Zinoto
Atomsk
Keitaro

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
When exactly did this season start? Just asking cause I think some of those wins and losses are from last season. Well actually just the win on Delta idk about anyone else xD

Also, I feel like 20 might be too much. 15 might be good though considering this is such a stacked region.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Finally got a capture card, so I'm dumping a bunch of old tournament matches from my wii onto my youtube page.

For those interested, here's an old match from one of my Fatality tournaments in 2011 :p

http://youtu.be/nkdAoWzI8D8

Jtails

Smash Lord
yeah i think 15 would be a perfect blend for the rankings, 20 would be amazing to see though :)

Although harder to gauge correctly.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Dear City Slickers and North Jersians,

Boy do I have a tournament for you, this Saturday: 5th BEST 2. We liked 5th BEST so much we decided to have another one. Being held in scenic Troy, New York (it's like Albany's ****tier cousin). But not to worry, the venue is held at RPI, which is a reputable university. Not downtown Troy where no less than 3 stabbings happen a day*. For you fellows of the North Jersey variety, this should be no more than a 2 and a half hour drive. And guess what? There's no venue fee. This **** is crazy. So that money you would have spent on the venue can go to your travel costs. Get a 4 person carpool, and look at that, your travel costs are covered by your would-be venue fee. And the directions couldn't be easier. You know that big-ass interstate highway, I-87, directly above your state? You just take that all the way up to the Albany exit (exit 23) and head towards Troy on 787. Get off at 9E and head up that hill until you see 15th st on your right. Take that turn and after driving for a little bit look out for the Student Union on your left. That's like 3 directions. Holy hell that's easy. Hope to see you there!

*This statistic is in no way verified. There may be more or less stabbings a day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This is pretty old, but yeah, guess I'll start scratching the rust.

I'm heading to NY tomorrow and will be staying until early january , so I wanna know if there's any fests or events going on while I'm over there.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alrighty, I just joined the group.

I hope I can get some smashfests to visit, or it would be a waste of my time bringing my GameCube Controller. :/

Top Bottom