• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
wow i may go! and pwii, i thought u quit smash, and games in general? (not offending or anything but great to see ur still around :D )

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
wow i may go! and pwii, i thought u quit smash, and games in general? (not offending or anything but great to see ur still around :D )
If u go then let me know XD, I was just trolling Xd, rlly hot boring day in Mexico. Comming back sep 4 was gud,I'm not quitting, but lol u all got fooled

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
You play brawl.
I can't stand the lack of mobility it feels sooo sluggish =/

At least in Brawl I can move around with most characters, which is what I like to do.

Blazblue is the same way. Unless you're Tager, you can move quickly. And even then, it's fast cause you're dead in 3 moves anyways lol

Edit - @ Inui QFT

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I can't stand the lack of mobility it feels sooo sluggish =/

At least in Brawl I can move around with most characters, which is what I like to do.

Blazblue is the same way. Unless you're Tager, you can move quickly. And even then, it's fast cause you're dead in 3 moves anyways lol

Edit - @ Inui QFT
That's why the game takes more skill. You think it's sluggish but in reality there is way more movement in SSF4 then Brawl.

Edit: PD have you even played SSF4? only character I listed thats bad is Guy and he's just underused and no one really knows how to play him yet.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's why the game takes more skill. You think it's sluggish but in reality there is way more movement in SSF4 then Brawl.
there is a lot of movement

back and forth, always having to be facing your opponent

uh...

not as fun as jumping around on huge stages and being able to face any direction and jump multiple times

honestly it was air dashing + Slayer being so cool and actually gdlk that made me like GG

when I played SSF4, I felt too restricted

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
idc about skill, I didn't say anything about it, I just said that the game is boring as hell for me to play because it's sluggish to me lol
Brawl > SSF4 in character mobility.
there is a lot of movement

back and forth, always having to be facing your opponent

uh...

not as fun as jumping around on huge stages and being able to face any direction and jump multiple times

honestly it was air dashing + Slayer being so cool and actually gdlk that made me like GG

when I played SSF4, I felt too restricted
I love brawl kids <3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love brawl kids <3
*looks at his own join date*
*looks at Melee tournament history*
*remembers he entered several GG tournaments and talks about high level SSF4/SC4/etc. play all the time with someone leagues better than you and the people you play with*

yup, ignorant Brawl kid right here

sorry I'm dumb

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just because you play SSF4 doesn't mean everything you say is right...

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
*looks at his own join date*
*looks at Melee tournament history*
*remembers he entered several GG tournaments and talks about high level SSF4/SC4/etc. play all the time with someone leagues better than you and the people you play with*

yup, ignorant Brawl kid right here

sorry I'm dumb
Sorry I meant Smash kids. Also you saying Shadow, Snakee, Zucco, Diem ex. are bad?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Just because you play SSF4 doesn't mean everything you say is right...
this lol

i just feel sluggish as hell when i play the games and don't even like the characters, nor do I like watching the game at high level (see: Daigo shooting Sonic Booms)

I never cared for the SF series for many reasons, one of them being the mobility, but I also don't like the character development, physical appearance, and all around feel of the games.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Says the guy who likes Sonic games.
Indeed. Sonic games are amazing and always will be.

In your opinion. :p
No, it's fact
couldnt have said it better myself.

but I do respect the precision it takes to be an elite player in that comunity.
I don't. The game is trash

this

what an awful, slow, boring game

BlazBlue all dai =)
SSF4 is not as good as BB, but I'd agree with Inui that GG is better than all of them. Marvel is still the best though.

BB is better since it's not slow as **** and you have actual mobility

I hate fighting games with poor mobility

it's why I only played GG
QFT

I love brawl kids <3
Thats the most common line used by anyone who used to play brawl trying to limit the intelligence of anyone else who plays fighting games to assume that all their knowledge is based on brawl. C'mon edd....

ADHD

Smash Hero
this lol

i just feel sluggish as hell when i play the games and don't even like the characters, nor do I like watching the game at high level (see: Daigo shooting Sonic Booms)

I never cared for the SF series for many reasons, one of them being the mobility, but I also don't like the character development, physical appearance, and all around feel of the games.
If anyone was at MLG, hands down Tekken pro players are the craziest looking people I've ever seen lol, it's awesome.

One asian guy had hair down to his knees, and another was this Indian dude with sick hair and blue eyes and growled like a wolf when he lost.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
At SSF4? Yeah, they're horrible. I was talking about other fighting games, not Smash. I was obviously referencing Rigel.
Oh thought you were talking about smash I was gonna say. Also Rigel is garbage at SSF4 lol and I know he was a top player at SC4 but being top 10 out of 20 people in the country isn't that impressive. Also you obviously know the people I play with in SSF4 are bad.

Edit: Sorry Kai I should know better lol

Top Bottom