• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
AYO DAT BABY GOT SOME BIG *** LIPS SON

And he's looking mad confused 'cause he can't find his daddy.

Nobody can.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
LOL we're gonna be playing the same characters except I'm using Ammy over Trish. At least we'll get good faster.
Yeeeaah. Juri in ssf4. deadpool wesker in mvc3 <3

The average person that plays Street fighter looks like this
or ninja edd

but the average brawl player looks like this
or Zucco

But this is Inui's Arguement for hating Street Fighter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXiY29VaGg and super street fighter 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcWaneW8O_s&feature=related

Both Street Fighter 4 and Brawl suffers from casual appeal, slower, floatier, simple, ugly *** sf4 clay bulk. SRK site is the worse community I ever seen in my life. Brawl Community is wayyy bettttttter.
Never really check srk but i know i will be a part of it eventually.

Edit: also its sad that judging by the black people picture you cant tell what season it is. one dude got a rain coat on another with a sweater and then one with no shirt on...like wtf
LMAO

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Wow, makes me wonder about Doom sometimes.

Ksizzle, haha- Most people there are like *******s, they want your flesh. Good luck with the transfer to SRK. Then I can go over sizzles house to beat him with Chun-Li :):)!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, Rigel is garbz at SSF4, he's no better than DM or myself at it. We've all played him before and went to the same tourney and we all filled the pot and last place spots lol!

Their scene is too tough and too gansta.
and yet I beat him in AT LEAST half the games we played, and we were there for awhile.

people who like BB over SSF4 are usually weeaboos. I tried to get into it, but its very boring imo.

edit: dmbrandon outplaced Rigel at the one tourney he went to lmao.
okay then you three n00bs can money match him and I can bet him on that's cool right?

at least Rigel has some knowledge and talent. he just has a choking issue in tournaments and always has.

<--- Best SSF4 smasher.
Rigel said that is probably true

And people who play Brawl haven't played an actually game before lol.
I'm pretty sure I played Melee competitively since late 2005 and still enter Melee tournaments like once every two months at least and I've entered four or five Guilty Gear tournaments, but okay

Max Ketchum

All this talk of babies makes me hungry...

FOR SOME TURKEY FLAVORED ***** BABY FOOD, STRAIGHT FROM MORGAN WEBB'S T!TTIES. IF IT AIN'T GERBER'S, IT'S GARBAGE!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Is that your representation of what a black baby looks like LMAO
Big fail.

they probably took the gerber baby pic from a random white baby lol

Max Ketchum

Were you talking to me, Takeover? No, it's a Juice joke about Adam Sessler loving Gerber baby food and having an enormous crush on Morgan Webb (who happened to be a Gerber baby).

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Were you talking to me, Takeover? No, it's a Juice joke about Adam Sessler loving Gerber baby food and having an enormous crush on Morgan Webb (who happened to be a Gerber baby).
No I was referring to Ally & Tk's pic.
But that is interesting to know, I never knew Adam had a crush on her though lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is that really the gerber baby now???

i thought that picture was taken in like 1920 and the gerber baby person died or some ****...lol

regardless dem eyes cuter then coneys...blue eyes like the ocean..zak ur eyes are just dull now...lol

Coney

Smash Master
his eyes are photoshopped, mine are au natural

also the gerber baby was ann cook or something, not that scrub

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
who was what? the guy who started the drama? me. lol. i dont get how you orchestrated it or put the gas on it.

yeah i just checked ur posts. wat da eff did u do *** lol

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Oh wait yeah Ksizzle did start it when he started bodying people for free, u was kinda just scalping tickets to the main even arena Anti, BUT WE NEED ******* TO DO THAT SO U GOOD

lolol @ TKOhhhh

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thats all i was supposed to do.

Add fuel to the fire.

Lee wouldnt have even checked this **** if i didnt tell em lolol.

And Master of ceremonies isnt the guy who started the drama... lol

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
So, how many people here dislike brawl but still like the people and the boards? Anti loves the game because he just wins loads of money for no reason, Inui it depends on the day, I have to check my Inui calendar. Kssizzle hates the game and 80% of the people here.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
brawl is in my top 10 favorite games. i dont hate it.

my favorite game is a toss up between mvc2 or ssf4 though.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Loads of money for no reason :)

Doj0 is the worst wifi MK.

i SCRAPED DAT ****** JUSS NOW

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Loads of money for no reason :)

Doj0 is the worst wifi MK.

i SCRAPED DAT ****** JUSS NOW
I dunno man, i'm pretty awful on wifi too.
never even got into top 20 or so on the ladder when i was actually TRYING. lmao

Anyway, get at inui still being a grumpy *** old man and yelling at juice members for playing other games.

Also get at SHIPPO being the biggest creeper ever in that tiny chat yesterday, holy ****.
Homey just sat there, laughed at jokes, and acted like he was part of it!

rofl Wes. He still tells me M2K and Ally are in DA. I don't know where that came from.

Top Bottom