• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol I don't like you

Please try to do anything towards me IRL I'm not any other b*tch smasher lol.

And I'm not trolling, don't talk to me :]
lol okie dokie dude :(

Never heard of someone not liking Keitaro. Weird.
There's a couple people that were close to not liking me but after sexual favors they love me.
Dabuuz is officially the hardest person for me to beat in NY/NJ lol.

**** olimar.
You clearly haven't fought the new singles god Inui dude.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
This thread hype. DDD vs Wario 5$MM's Best of 3 ALL ON FD. Holla @ me ppl. Ktar 3 jus lemme knowww
Dragonquest MM by sir Malcolm?

:O

Lol I don't like you

Please try to do anything towards me IRL I'm not any other b*tch smasher lol.

And I'm not trolling, don't talk to me :]
Allied i love you

luff mee back plz

<3 .__.

Dabuuz is officially the hardest person for me to beat in NY/NJ lol.

**** olimar.
my son, let's take a ride to viva's house where he has housed the almighty Brood, i'm sure my asian blood brother will tell us american olimars suck ****! :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think in every single one of my matches. Like talk to myself in my head on what im doing wrong and their habits....is that crazy? LOL
Loll thats probably why you beat Ally.

I just go braindead and go with the flow.

But against ***buz i gotta think of ways to gimp him early.

Only player i dont like seeing in my bracket lol.

EDIT : Viva housed brood? LOL i shoulda came and ***** him *****style

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Loll thats probably why you beat Ally.

I just go braindead and go with the flow.

But against ***buz i gotta think of ways to gimp him early.

Only player i dont like seeing in my bracket lol.

EDIT : Viva housed brood? LOL i shoulda came and ***** him *****style
yeah but there are some matches where i completely just shut down and tell myself "ughhh....". like that set where ally waxed ma azz and most sets with wyatt.

I'm gonna try a new style soon though. thinking multiple steps ahead. Never tried it. with my reaction time, it should go well.

not c hudat crazy
LOL OMG

@Ozz: Apparently right when JG finished, his laptop got a virus so who knows rofl

@Everyone else: It says doom's been offline for almost an hour lol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I went shopping around for gyms today and ran into Pride at one of them. Pretty cool. I'll probably join his because they're open 24 hours and you don't have to commit to a contract.

Time to go beast mode!

iRJi

Smash Champion
I posted this a long, long time ago, but i am going to repost it so people can see it (Again)

For anyone who is familiar with turtle beach products, I am selling my set of Force X1's for 30.00. They 100% work, and there is nothing wrong with them. I just don't use them anymore, so I might as well give them to someone who might have better use for it then me.

A picture of them would be this: http://www.productwiki.com/upload/im...r_force_x1.jpg

Also, information about them can be found here: http://www.productwiki.com/turtle-beach-ear-force-x1/

Also, I am also selling one of my laptops for 350. Price can be talked out for a bit. It is an Acer 7520. More information about the laptop can be found here:

http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/no...e7520sp2.shtml

Let me know if anyone is interested by posting here or by PM.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
probly. i wouldnt object to it. just take my spot. im inactive, itd keep the number as 3, and we share alot of rankings opinions so it'd be a good replacement.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Why isn't he leaving the game as well ??
Just shut up man. If you don't you keep me out of your mouth and posts, I'll do the same. Jesus. You have the nerve to tell me to grow up but you haven't changed since you were ChromePirate. Just be quiet and throw bananas.

Keitaro

I guess we can try it out then.

The panel for this upcoming season is now looking like Doom, Keitaro, and Inui.

I believe all will still go well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
real talk, Delta you mad booty

all you do is grab the ledge and throw eggs + spam pivot grabs

you should watch Green Ace since he uses Yoshi's entire move set and knows how to fight on par with top players using Yoshi in both singles and teams

makes Yoshi look/feel mid tier

your approach to matches (defense > offense) and mindset = good

your actual talent and skill need work tho

honestly you should put effort into a real character since camping with a top tier = broken

Keitaro

Hmm, what character would Delta be good with if he went top tier. He's a quick player for a Yoshi so I'd say something like Fox. I know Fox isn't top tier but he can fight everyone pretty well.

Top Bottom