• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to address Doom first.

Max, I love you. You're one of my favorite people in the community. You're smart, you're cute, and you're often amusing as hell.

Given that you know how I am and are not emotionally sensitive, I will not hold back in the rant that is to follow these sentences. This is all being said with love!

You are trash as a player. You're a sandbagger, have an ego based on nothing, and don't take it seriously anymore. Your growth as a player has felt negative recently. You go random characters in friendlies to avoid the feeling of losing with your main because your fragile ego can't take it. I let Atomsk style on my MK for hours with random characters until I could shut that **** down and force him onto his mains, which I can now.

You used to be so serious. You got really good, really fast, and did well. Now you claim to sandbag in half of your sets, go random characters all the time even in tournament sets, and john about losses all the time.

Why are you entering anything? Why did you even enter MLG Raleigh just to lose to some random and then sandbag in losers? To avoid fighting your own region? STOP BEING A ****ING SCRUB YOU STUPID ****. Geographical location doesn't matter; just WIN. I didn't give a **** about playing you and Jtails in losers at Apex 2. I just styled on your azzes and moved on in the tournament to place very well while you didn't move on. Why didn't you just style on Izumi and move on? Maybe you could have beaten the person that beat him since you're better than him (I think?).

Your growth as a player is so slow I think it rivals Shippo's. You used to be around my skill level, but now the gap between us is nearly insurmountable given my own improvement rate right now. I sat down and put my all into every match and trained with MK almost every game, even in friendlies, and I got noticeably better at a rapid rate. You? You sandbag, mess around, goof off...and don't get better. This is why Ally and ADHD fell so far behind M2K recently, but people like Lee Martin and Felix did not. This is why Atomsk sometimes loses to people far beneath him in skill. This attitude of goofing off got those pro players DQed at Raleigh, not Izumi being late or whatever.

Stop being more free than the second suit at Joseph A Bank. Either step it up and train for real or stop entering events. Stop pretending to be a player or even remotely not trash if you're going to claim to sandbag all the time and go random characters and not improve at all.

Don't even come in here and say "i'm not being serious" or whatever. I hope to GOD you are being serious when you say you're sandbagging, otherwise you're even easier and more bad that I thought. When I played you in doubles friendlies at Raleigh, I asked if you were sandbagging since you felt so easy to ****, and when you claimed you weren't...I was honestly surprised.

Max, are you a player or just someone that goes to socialize now? If you're the latter, let me know so I can stop caring about your performances and not waste my time playing with you since I actually want to get better. I still want to be cool with you and like you a lot, but you're barely a player to me anymore.

Inui how was it getting carried by Zucco @ MLG?!?! Letsss goo!!
Why don't you ask him?

ally is at atomsks house probly sleeping. lol that guy sleeps too much.
loser kids as usual lol

I don't even want to talk about how hard I ***** you in melee, ally.
oh word?

money match me in Melee at the next national we see each other

I'm going to style on you :)

Why am I not ranked? Conspiracy!
THE RETURN OF THE LEGEND

Would top Mk's also include DSF, Tearbear, Ksizzle, Seibrik, Redhalberd, Shadow, and possibly Omni or Korn?
I think I'm better than Omni, Korn, and Tearbear (loses to two ROBs + got ***** by Bloodcross even in a ditto wtf). I'm at least as good as Shadow by now. I'm not even trying to be cocky. I really did improve by a lot recently.

Inui was doubting my DDD, so i teamed with Malcolm.
I didn't doubt it. I just know double MK and other things can make Dedede useless, so I wanted to make sure you'd bust out MK for those situations.

INUI MONEY MATCH MY DDD FOR $50. FD ONLY BYTCH~

EDIT : BEST OF 3 BECAUSE IM NOT WASTING MY TIME FOR AN INEVITABLE WIN.
Seriously? Sure thing. At KTAR 3?

we just have good teamwork I guess. individually we are just B tier players lol.
Maybe you are B tier. I have ascended to bottom of A by now based on my recent performances. I think you have too, but eh, I guess you lack the confidence.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lololol i cant stop laughing at what i just read

edit: but inui learn the snake MU then consider yourself a high level/top mk
at least I'm losing in a nearly even match-up, lol (not ROB)

it's literally the only one I'm horrible at now

I learned how to fight ZSS and Wario finally :)

Zucco

Smash Master
Maybe you are B tier. I have ascended to bottom of A by now based on my recent performances. I think you have too, but eh, I guess you lack the confidence.
I know I still have alot to learn and alot to practice so I dont want to call myself a top player just yet.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When and where is the next MLG event?
DC.

Go with me. I'll drive and book a hotel room.

edit: added this to my post @ Doom

"You go random characters in friendlies to avoid the feeling of losing with your main because your fragile ego can't take it. I let Atomsk style on my MK for hours with random characters until I could shut that **** down and force him onto his mains, which I can now."

word

Zucco

Smash Master
I usually use Lucario in friendlies if im playing someone who is going to make me think, otherwise I use Falco so I can practice him more since he is my secondary. Maybe Doom is the same way, I dont know.

also this

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
DC.

Go with me. I'll drive and book a hotel room.

edit: added this to my post @ Doom

"You go random characters in friendlies to avoid the feeling of losing with your main because your fragile ego can't take it. I let Atomsk style on my MK for hours with random characters until I could shut that **** down and force him onto his mains, which I can now."

word
MM Inui?
Ksizzle?
Kai?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
MM Inui?
Ksizzle?
Kai?
Money match? I don't do that.

I only mm'd rain at apex cuz that's the only way he would play me. eff dat *****. it was supposed to be MK vs Falco and after i ***** his falco in a dark alley with tornado, he didn't wanna use falco anymore and i lost the dittos :( .

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MM Inui?
Ksizzle?
Kai?
suuuuuure

I usually use Lucario in friendlies if im playing someone who is going to make me think, otherwise I use Falco so I can practice him more since he is my secondary. Maybe Doom is the same way, I dont know.
I still use Snake, Dedede, and Ike a lot in friendlies since I use them in tournament sets and MMs frequently enough, so I know what you mean.

But why is Doom trying to play ZSS, Diddy Kong, and other stupid ****?

DOOM, GET GOOD WITH MK FIRST AT LEAST LOL.

Albert.

Smash Master
wow you give a mouse a cookie and he asks for gallons of milk xDDD

(Inui Zucco beat Tyrant lee and thus Inui is suddenly A TIER METAKNIGHT ON SHADOW LEVEL)

I swear, you must be caricaturing yourself at this point, there's no way anybody could be so needlessly full of themselves, so unpleasantly prone to self ego-masturbation.

So, you must be trolling, all the time.

Good s***

EDIT: Wow I forgot to post this and then I see that a bunch of people are actually impressed with inui's post LOL It's kind of like he toned down the level of self-meatride and that's somehow a huge improvement

Oh, and yeah I'm a random with no accomplishments. YUHHHH

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow you give a mouse a cookie and he asks for gallons of milk xDDD

(Inui Zucco beat Tyrant lee and thus Inui is suddenly A TIER METAKNIGHT ON SHADOW LEVEL)

I swear, you must be caricaturing yourself at this point, there's no way anybody could be so needlessly full of themselves, so unpleasantly prone to self ego-masturbation.

So, you must be trolling, all the time.

Good s***
Hey you piece of trash that constantly tries to troll me, why don't you get your facts straight? Why the HELL would I base my claim on a single doubles set?

Apex 2: beat BigLou, Swordgard x 2
KotC: beat Shadow 2-0
Haters Gonna Hate: beat Vinnie 2-0, beat Atomsk 2-1
MLG: beat Sean 2-1 while dealing with the most cruel trash talk I've ever heard

all of my recent losses:
Brood
Zucco
Vinnie
Orion
Dabuz
ADHD
Zex x 2

only top/very good players

scrub

stop trolling me and go get better

Idk who you even are LMAO

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No johns but Tyrant/Lee DID get high the day before -.-

*****s cant control their highness like me :)

HIGH GOD~

but good post Inui.

I say you are a B tier player.

A tier players imo are like Junebug/Ninjalink/Nairo.

Albert.

Smash Master
Inui If I was constantly trying to troll you, you'd know it LOLLLL

The amount of "egotistical post/someone calling you on it" ratio is actually ridiculously low.

It's kind of funny how everybody else just puts up with it at this point xDDD LOL I should probably stop now since nobody else even cares nowadays.

GOOD JOB!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm happy Inui is improving instead of johning.
We can do a $5 MM @ dc @ Inui & Kai..
Anyone else from jersey want some

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ally plays sc2?!?!!? O__O play me elliot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll whoop that booty
play me too

O WORD ANOTHER CHAPTER TO KEITARO VS. ALLY

and lol at $0.00oom. People need to take lessons from the guy who first made puns on Smashers' tags with "free". Listen up, kids.

"D$0.00m"

Floormonster Freezax vs. Anti? Legit.
shouldn't have brought it to smash, they killed the joke.

takeover i'll mm you in the following mm's

you vs me:
snake vs fox
wario vs fox
wario vs falcon

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Theirs S Tier

then

S+ Tier :)

Then M2K tier.
oh

I don't think M2K is in his own tier because I see plenty of people have very close matches with him and he can lose to people, as shown at Apex 2

I think S tier is M2K, Ally, ADHD, Anti, Lee Martin, Tyrant, and DEHF. The other super good top players like Atomsk, Lain, Zex, Seibrik, etc. are top of A to me, and I'd put myself at the bottom of A. I either have very close sets with the other A tier players or win sometimes, while almost never losing to anyone beneath A tier. Is Zucco my WORST recent loss? If so, that's saying something, since he's very good.

I'm happy Inui is improving instead of johning.
We can do a $5 MM @ dc @ Inui & Kai..
Anyone else from jersey want some
thanks

cool

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
at least I'm losing in a nearly even match-up, lol (not ROB)

it's literally the only one I'm horrible at now

I learned how to fight ZSS and Wario finally :)
ah nice but make sure u learn snake bec theres alot of good snakes out there

I laughed at this part. Good post. I hate sandbaggers, like whats the point in doing that?
same

edit: LOL that is inui ^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think M2K should have his own tier.

Winning ALL the MLG events and whatnot

Top Bottom