• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
like $125 XD getting 2nd splitting with vex then winning doubles with him....

yo stfu ******

iight im done trolling its time to go to the floor and retreat
LMAO, $125 DOLLARS?

OH MY ****ING GOTT.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

im done. im done.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
That is weak. Nice to know you don't like me :D Probably because you suck now and your just mad.
Seriously? So becauseI don't like you that means I suck and I'm mad lololol worst logic ever.

You asked me to mm yet you never confronted me to do it.
Maybe because atleast I let you stay warm up for your ******ry easy bracket of yours, I rather MM you at some unlaggy tournament or at the hotel at D.C :)

M2k was playing pretty okay and ALWAYS says he is playing bad.. I'm pretty sure I did much better against him in the ditto than any other Mk has.
M2K told me to not say it (like many of his stuff but) He told me when you got mad at Atomsk for not letting you MK ditto Jason and ran away:

M2K: Not like it would have matter (laugh) it's not like he's going to beat me anyways.

****NNNN.

Ive done good against him in dittos, I used to piss him off with Ftilt. I dont play mk k? yet I can beat people who mains it (Anti <3, but he beat me back after).

I'm actually not that cocky, I just honestly don't think your good at this game.
Rofl not cocky, I've heard you are from many people that I won't say since they are probably 'close' to you.

Not good anymore? 5th at apex 17th at mlg cuz of DQ, then 1st/2nd all the other tournaments EVER (+maybe 1 3rd, 1 7th 1 9th) 40x Better than you've ever done in your smash history.

A lot of people have something called "player skill" and you don't have it You just camp like a ***** with your little grenades and that is all you do
Prove it (COT4 Me vs you, 2-0ed, MLG Columbus, 2-0ed you on autopilot) You also went Lucario who can camp as well. I don't see people getting mad at Olimar players since all they do is camp. Stfu.

Probably why you can't play any other character (not that your good anymore)
LOL THIS DOOD IS HAPPY CUZ HE BEAT MY IKE WITH HIS TL LOLOLOL I can play em better than you. I'm pretty sure many people could vouch me for that but I won't ask since I ain't a cocky *** dip****

and did you just challenge me to SC2? WHAT THE f.. Who gives a flying f about sc2. Do you camp and try to get lucky in that game too?
Lots of people don't give a **** about Melee too, says the Fox players who camps/ spams his everlasting moves, ROFL. You're terrible Lee, very terrible. not like i've ever practiced the game in my life, SC/SC2 you're trash.

Anyways jason ***** you much harder than he ***** me and its obvious why you lost to marth. You don't have anything besides a weak defense. Whenever somebody penetrates that with a Marth you just get picked apart. AND then you try to go mk to get FURTHER exposed
Yeah atleast I beat him in sets LOL what are you like 0-36 against him? Get better scrub. I lose to marth because I just do, you lose to MK with MK, what's your point? trash again. and that's what the MU is. When I went MK, I just knew I had lost already, nothing wrong on trying something new.

All I know is.. well you don't have true player skill. :(
Why you sad? cuz you still lose to me? you booty rofl.

The free stuff also got old like the first day it was said.
weak..

Also stop crying when you lose and grow up.
I don't cry anymore, after I lost at Raleigh, I took it, I walked to the SC2 section, layed down, watched grand finals of it and was over it, yes I grew up so don't tell me what to do white *** like I said you ****ing blow, Make it happen 3 times in a row please then maybe you can act like this a lil more with legit reasons, oh HEY didnt you lost to Inui and zucco in doubles? HAHAHAHA!

Going to the mall, stupido.

Keitaro

Dam, trolling to no end.

I don't know what the hell is up with Allied though. He's been imaginarily hating on me for some reason over the internet for a bit now. Talking bout imma say hi to him, as of right now I probably would cause I don't give a **** lol! I'm not angry at all and from his previous posts I don't think he'll ever do anything besides make me laugh.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
everyone just needs to stop raging and trolling cuz when i do it, its all in good fun. some of the **** being posted seems like the complete opposite D:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You cant really count beating me in that ditto.

I wasn't even playing good that day, ask Ksizzle.

If you beat me in tournament in MK dittos then i'd say its legit because i have more of a reason to try.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't care anti it was fun I don't care about beating you in the ditto.
Troo.
Troo.

EDIT : Well guys it was fun being the master of ceremonies for fight night this evening.

I'd like a round of applause for such a wonderful afternoon. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
lol its fine.

we just have good teamwork I guess. individually we are just B tier players lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Glad I went to get something to eat. Gave me something to read after getting back. Bruschetta is tasty. Haven't seen drama this juicy since the old days when Inui was a nazi poster.

Keitaro

Oh you go to NJIT? I thought u went to Rutgers New Brunswick o.o...

I'm not dorming but I live like 15 minutes away from Rutgers Newark by bus, and maybe 10 minutes away by car so I'm commuting. My classes are on Monday Tuesday and Thursday, but I'm probably gonna get 1 more class. I'd love to meet up and play so hit me up.

You have AIM?
Oh nice, my classes are on Tuesday and Thursday for this semester. My aim is Rurounikeitarou, thursday evenings are my best time to play since I end class at 5:30 those days. I always have a tube tv and Wii in my car at all times too.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Oh nice, my classes are on Tuesday and Thursday for this semester. My aim is Rurounikeitarou, thursday evenings are my best time to play since I end class at 5:30 those days. I always have a tube tv and Wii in my car at all times too.
Mmmmm... are you dorming? Because if that's the case then neither of us have classes on wednesdays nor fridays so we can meet up those days too. Evenings are kind of inconvenient for me.

Keitaro

Lol its just in my trunk cause I bring it to tournies then put it in my trunk and leave it there till whenever.

I'm not some freakazoid dude that has Brawl playing in my trunk or nothing.

That would be hot though. When I pop my trunk you hear (SURVIVAL!!)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Da Kiid 7 6:39 pm
what tourny name?>
xasakurayoh 6:39 pm
school is in session
xasakurayoh 6:41 pm
why??
Da Kiid 7 6:41 pm
NY is coming now
:-D
xasakurayoh 6:41 pm
LMAO
GTFO
Da Kiid 7 6:41 pm
we are lolololol
i just told Ninjalink/Jash
they interested
DIP~
xasakurayoh 6:42 pm
thats
messed up
im salty

Shugo he be mad.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yo so jason telling everyone they suck behind their back and telling them not to tell anyone

Top Bottom