• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
FIGHTS THAT NEED TO RESUME

Keitaro vs Allied
Lee Martin vs Ally

SOMEONE WAKE ALLY UP.

Coney

Smash Master
**** THAT **** THIS THREAD IS THE CLOSEST I CAN EVEN GET TO NEW JERFREE WITHOUT BEING EXPOSED TO HORRIBLE AND SEVERE RADIATION, ****ING ARMPIT OF THE UNITED STATES ALWAYS SMELLING LIKE ****ING SEWAGE AT APEX l VOMITED SO MUCH MY VOICE WENT OUT

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
also anti > m2k. anti plays character match ups better imo. Jason just has ******** flawless tech and more exp.

my mk is about to become the best. **** mew2free, free martin, co8free, and antfree's mk.

seagull da bess

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
AYO MD/VA GET THE **** OUT OF OUR THREAD!
SEAGULL I SEE YOU EXCLUDING ME ON THAT LIST OF TOP MKS YOU DIRTY ****!
CANDY TOO! HOMEY GOES ON GEORGE LOPEZ ONE TIME AND THINKS HE'S THE ****.
AYO CANDY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6QBV3gsD4
I forgot about you Shadow. I'll edit my previous post.

Also, I find it weird Mk country is Nj and they have like two Snake's (Yes! and Ally) while next to them is NE region, which is land of the Snakes.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Actually I believe I'm the best MK, y'all are garbage, especially Omfree.

Also, to fuel the drama fire: I ain't been paid for my Apex commentary either! I'm an enormous black man and I am really upset!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You scared away the real fun guys

It's like someone found a rare animal, then everyone came in running to see it and it fled

Good thing my day is almost over.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lee you're free, I go autopilot still on you and beat you with no effort, you've become a cocky *** just like many top players who weren't (like me) that's the only reason why I don't like you too much anymore.

Mlg sucks, you did well 'I guess' but you'll always be free for many players (M2K told me too LOL he said he was playing so bad that day that it wasn't cool having you getting close) Get over it yourself, and I don't play melee, play me at SC2 then I'll **** you and I'll laugh at you.

I'm trying to remember when Lee Martin was hard to fight...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lol, i was just joking dude. no need to edit. not even maining mk anymore.

man, i'm so hungry! need to get some food. should have taken that subway job, lolol.

thread died when elliot never responded to lee. i was pretty pumped for that. way to go ally. :dizzy:
It's chill. I'm hungry as well.

Mas drama!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
AYO MD/VA GET THE **** OUT OF OUR THREAD!
SEAGULL I SEE YOU EXCLUDING ME ON THAT LIST OF TOP MKS YOU DIRTY ****!
CANDY TOO! HOMEY GOES ON GEORGE LOPEZ ONE TIME AND THINKS HE'S THE ****.
AYO CANDY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW6QBV3gsD4
all i see is me outplaying you the whole match and then you finally play better than me for 10 seconds and wins the match -_-

plus im terrible against wario...me getting that close is even embarassing
theres a reason you didnt go mk...b/c i woulda whoop that *** terribly, yet you wonder why you wernt mentioned top 5 mk's...you tried it against my boy hrnut and we all saw what happend...go reach puberty lil nj f@g

edit: im just ****talking for the hell of it...not serious, before ppl take me serious (d)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i cant handle anti on wifi! its too hard! **** dedede or kirby lmao
Thats a vouch.

Inui was doubting my DDD, so i teamed with Malcolm.

INUI MONEY MATCH MY DDD FOR $50. FD ONLY BYTCH~

EDIT : BEST OF 3 BECAUSE IM NOT WASTING MY TIME FOR AN INEVITABLE WIN.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
actually I was trying to open your eyes cuz others think what I do but dont say it. I am being more honest than others that are your friends and then turn around and talk garbage behind your back. I just put it out there so you know. you can choose to believe me or not, its up to you.

as for me being your enemy, I dont think the same about you cuz I dont have time to be all bent out of shape about this. If I see you I will probably wave or something to that extent but I will always keep it moving. In the future if you need something then I gotchu. I aint a hateful person. you can make what you want out of that as well.
I like your attitude gunblade, your def. a good person to have in the community.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol Kelvin, bad way of baiting Lee into the thread. Let me handle this.

butthole

Edit: Also yeah, "Omfree" didn't work too well.

$0.00mni.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
also anti > m2k. anti plays character match ups better imo. Jason just has ******** flawless tech and more exp.

my mk is about to become the best. **** mew2free, free martin, co8free, and antfree's mk.

seagull da bess
M2K is here

Im here...

I'll *** him up once i study frames :)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lee you're free, I go autopilot still on you and beat you with no effort, you've become a cocky *** just like many top players who weren't (like me) that's the only reason why I don't like you too much anymore.

Mlg sucks, you did well 'I guess' but you'll always be free for many players (M2K told me too LOL he said he was playing so bad that day that it wasn't cool having you getting close) Get over it yourself, and I don't play melee, play me at SC2 then I'll **** you and I'll laugh at you.

I'm trying to remember when Lee Martin was hard to fight...
That is weak. Nice to know you don't like me :D Probably because you suck now and your just mad. You asked me to mm yet you never confronted me to do it. M2k was playing pretty okay and ALWAYS says he is playing bad.. I'm pretty sure I did much better against him in the ditto than any other Mk has. (He has told me horror stories about him ****** your mk so hard and 3 stocking it) I'm actually not that cocky, I just honestly don't think your good at this game. A lot of people have something called "player skill" and you don't have it. You just camp like a ***** with your little grenades and that is all you do. Probably why you can't play any other character (not that your good anymore). and did you just challenge me to SC2? WHAT THE f.. Who gives a flying f about sc2. Do you camp and try to get lucky in that game too? Anyways jason ***** you much harder than he ***** me and its obvious why you lost to marth. You don't have anything besides a weak defense. Whenever somebody penetrates that with a Marth you just get picked apart. AND then you try to go mk to get FURTHER exposed. All I know is.. well you don't have true player skill. :(

The free stuff also got old like the first day it was said.
weak..

Also stop crying when you lose and grow up.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That is weak. Nice to know you don't like me :D Probably because you suck now and your just mad. You asked me to mm yet you never confronted me to do it. M2k was playing pretty okay and ALWAYS says he is playing bad.. I'm pretty sure I did much better against him in the ditto than any other Mk has. (He has told me horror stories about him ****** your mk so hard and 3 stocking it) I'm actually not that cocky, I just honestly don't think your good at this game. A lot of people have something called "player skill" and you don't have it. You just camp like a ***** with your little grenades and that is all you do. Probably why you can't play any other character (not that your good anymore). and did you just challenge me to SC2? WHAT THE f.. Who gives a flying f about sc2. Do you camp and try to get lucky in that game too? Anyways jason ***** you much harder than he ***** me and its obvious why you lost to marth. You don't have anything besides a weak defense. Whenever somebody penetrates that with a Marth you just get picked apart. AND then you try to go mk to get FURTHER exposed. All I know is.. well you don't have true player skill. :(

The free stuff also got old like the first day it was said.
weak..
FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FiGHT CLUB AT iTS BEST BABY.

ALLYS RESPONSE WILL BE MADE SOON.

GOOD STUFF THOUGH LEE.

EDIT : I agree with the whole Free **** being old now. It's not even funny anymore. lol

Top Bottom