• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This guy namesearches "VGBootCamp"

LOL!

that made my evening.

TKO VS VGBOOT****S HYPE.

Except Aposl hes pretty cool :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Chill *****. nigahz cant take a joke at all

first off
1. thats not what i was told at all aposl told me I would be getting payed later as in not at the tourney

after that it was never mentioned...you guys have my number so there is no reason i shouldnt have heard about it after that...and Im not gonna keep hasslin yall about it..even tho I would like to get payed..I was completely ready to do that **** free because thats how most commentary gigs in smash are...I just want that commentary fame..and I pretty much got it...prolly boosted yall rep a little bit too if Im actually like a full time commetator for yall...YOU helped me And I Helped you...I just want my bread...lol

LMAO TKO VS AN ORGANIZATION

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

LOL!

that made my evening.

TKO VS VGBOOT****S HYPE.

LOL I actually saw this quote and went to the last page

TKO/Candy argue in here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255051

We have

- Ksizzle vs ADHD/Gunblade
- Lee Martin vs Ally just started
- Anti vs Starlight (big titted bytch)

lets go,

what do you have against me BTW?

Edit: @ TKO, do you have Paypal? You can get your money right now if you want lol

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wow, that's fair. You left the tournament while we were paying everyone(Including a bunch of other commentators)

I haven't seen you since, except at a smash fest that I didn't know you were attending.

We have paid everyone so far except 3 people and it wasn't on purpose. It's annoying when some one knows they're getting paid and then they go around posting they were jipped. All it does is make our name look bad and they still get paid
Haha relax Calvin, just mail us the checks son lol, I got you for the stamp.

-only ****** who dressed up-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
SOMEONE JUST MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME ONLY THE WHITE COMMENTATORS GOT PAID.

confirmation?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
AHAHA I guess D1 and Dogysamich are white.

This trolling ANTI is hilarious

seriously though, guys, paypal would be easiest unless you want to just get paid at the tourney this weekend

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright we'll figure something out. Let's move this business stuff to PM

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lmao GIMR just Pay me when you see me...but it might not be at this tourney...Id tell you to give it to EE but you know how he is...lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I hope you like the new title Allied. I lied so you'd feel better and stop b*t*h*ng***

Your service was bad dude. Your updates were behind compared to the others. Must be that Sprint. But it was nice to see what ya'll were up to and who was chillin with who.
****** STFU U UGLY AZZ PRISSY F*CKING B*TCH THAT DOESNT SAY SH*T IRL

All i said was someone change it its f*cking annoying, i can't believe someone like you is in charge of this thread no one wants to see "BAD JOB AT MLG GUYS HERP DERP"

****** i know my updates were bad t-mobile, said it mutiple times and i mentioned who i was chilling with, thursday night before the tournament so stay free ugly azz ****** i spoke to mutiple people i wasn't going to RUN upstairs every upset or hype match was about to happen just to tweet it.

Kietaro In real life when i see him next event : " Hey allied hows it going, bro"

Me: "STFU U HERB"

f*cking nerds this is also why i don't attend your f*cking events after ktar2 you don't know SH*T about anything.

Watch when Allied and i get a hold of that name.

mwaahahahhaa
you already know

Allied, can we PLEASE work this phone **** out. I am dying without my mobile device. Thursday good 4 u? Wednesday? Today? Lemme kno.
hit me up on facebook.

Might wanna be able to beat Allied first.
please stop mentioning me in regards with chibo, its kinda annoying i know i beat him bla bla move it along

Just browsed this thread and realized I'm a celebrity ^_^

dunno for a fact if wyatt was crying but he was definitely sad. I don't really think it matters.

I hope you guys get over this, you're both good people :/

Good meeting you NJ guys at Raleigh! Good political talk Inui, lol. Bad job calling me booty for not playing phoenix wright ^_^

allied's facial expressions whilst intoxicated had me rolling. Fun talking to atomsk and doom, and good meeting the rest of you guys

^my mini raleigh shoutouts since nobody's doing them in the results thread since everybody hated that tournament. Gave me a lot to write about though!!

LOL xD

I don't really care. He can't speak english well anyway. I know he's mad at that 17th place , but don't talk me down bc of it. I have actually been practicing and getting BETTER. I don't even want to talk about how hard I ***** you in melee, ally.
oh snap wait till he wakes up

Lee i miss you!

LOL!

that made my evening.

TKO VS VGBOOT****S HYPE.

aposl is mad cool but LOL

~Allied

Coney

Smash Master
YO WHAT UP IT'S YA BOI CONEY AND I'M OUT HERE STILL NOT GETTING PAID DESPITE THE FACT THAT I CARRY GIMR IN DOUBLES ALL DAY LIKE A ****ING BURRO BUT I HAVE A PAYPAL WHAT THE **** lS UP WITH THAT PAY WHAT YOU OWE

ADHD

Smash Hero
That's just being a coward man. I don't want that in a friend. If you have something to say then say it. Maybe if it has sense behind it, I can change for the better. That's better than bringing it up in the heat of an argument to make matters worse. Not cool. Who are these friends of mine that talk garbage behind my back? I'd like to drop them out of my life now to avoid this situation happening in the future. I'll choose to believe you if you give names.

An enemy is the opposite of a friend. Not bent out of shape. You really did open my eyes to everyone I'm acquainted to. Some had signs on them that said "you can trust them" and others didn't.
Your face looks like an old pineapple.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo I'm about to drop all my arguements (not in this thread though) before they get 2 heated so with that being said

/arguements

still backing anyone else up tho.

Im on SUSAN side right now SO **** THAT **** PD!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Get @ them fgts.

Shugo MK rankings go like

1. M2K
2. Lee/Me
3. Tyrant

Dojo quit. :(
Didnt know dojo quit..that sucks. I heard Gnes was quittin too.

And all 3 of those mks are rly close thats why its hard lol.
Would top Mk's also include DSF, Tearbear, Ksizzle, Seibrik, Redhalberd, Shadow, and possibly Omni or Korn?
2nd best mk is probly anti, lee, tyrant or co18
Co18 uses Mk?

Your face looks like an old pineapple.

Keitaro vs Allied OMG

FIGHT NIGHT DONT END

THIS **** IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW LETS GO

come on who else wanna fight

Top Bottom