• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Didnt know your were coming Hylian..

10$ MM my MK/Snake vs your ICs/Gaw/???
How about just one $10 IC vs MK?

I'll do 10$ and then a double or nothing if you want to win your money back.
So if I take your money will you still want to double or nothing? I have a ton of experience in that match-up haha but ok glad you're so confident :).

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
will you pay for me?

I'm accepting MMs.

Stop saying MM and then putting <3 after it... you know unless you wanna MM me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian I gotta play your ICs... with sheik.
I've never had a shiek actually finish a match against my IC's >_> lol they always turn into zelda the last stock so this should be fun.

Want to do an interesting MM?

Shiek vs Solo Climber.

I get 3 stocks.

You get 2.

?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ok red.

So i got

redhalberd- 5$ my mk vs his snake Bo3. 10$ my lucario vs his snake Bo5
Nick Riddle- 5$ my lucario vs ZSS Bo3
Dekar- 5$ lucario vs diddy Bo3
CO18- 5$ Iceys vs dedede Bo3

coolsies

OverLade

Smash Hero
i'll take this MM if u make it ten bucks :p

and no i don't mind MMing FL at a national, since halzy hardly goes at all, he's basically an OOSer
Meh, I don't look at it that way. I'll play friendlies but I'm not really interested in anyone from my region I've already played at least once. If it's not tourney it's not the same...
Ok red.

So i got

redhalberd- 5$ my mk vs his snake Bo3. 10$ my lucario vs his snake Bo5
Nick Riddle- 5$ my lucario vs ZSS Bo3
Dekar- 5$ lucario vs diddy Bo3
CO18- 5$ Iceys vs dedede Bo3

coolsies
Now that I look at it, can we switch that 10$ Snake vs MK Bo5 and 5$ Snake vs Lucario Bo3?

Inb4Esam

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Passes - Still Available

Hey, my name is Dan. I've been around Major League Gaming since 2004, and I am currently in charge of the Community Out-Reach program. This is a new position where I will basically search for threads on Smashboards.com that pertain to MLG or the upcoming events, and I will answer any questions anybody may have. So if you have any questions about MLG or the upcoming event in Orlando, ask away and I will answer them in a timely manner.

The first 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Event will be held in Orlando, April 16th-18th.

Passes are still available for SSBB at the Orlando Pro Circuit Event.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Player Passes on Sale Now! - 35$ per player pass

If you would rather not play, you can still experience the Pro Circuit Events as a spectator. Spectator passes are only 25$ for the entire weekend. You can purchase your spectator pass by going HERE. Please go here to view the opportunities available as a spectator.

Head on over and purchase your pass now!

March 26th is the deadline for booking a room in the discounted MLG block at the Disney All-Star Resort. Rooms are $99 a night and are limited, so be sure to book yours now. The Pro Circuit Event will be held in the ESPN World Wide of Sports complex, so you’ll be just a short walk away from the competition.

Book Your Room Now!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Deimos:

I purchased an MLG pass for my friend while he was at work. I did so under his account, but used my credit card. I'll be in attendance if they need to double check ID with the name on the card, but should this pose a problem for him?

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Deimos:

I purchased an MLG pass for my friend while he was at work. I did so under his account, but used my credit card. I'll be in attendance if they need to double check ID with the name on the card, but should this pose a problem for him?
As long as you put his contact information after purchasing the pass, your friend should be fine. If there are any questions regarding what the current contact information is, please submit a Helpdesk Ticket on MLGPro.com where I will be able to assist you more. Please make sure your friend has a valid photo ID as well, and that his contact information on his profiles are up to date (emails, etc).

Alex Strife said:
are teh rules up yet?
No, the rules are not up yet.

8Bitman

Smash Master
CO18!!!! can we please friendly at this??? ^_^ i want to fight your DDD so bad. O_O

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Hey, is there anything special I need to do after buying a pass or am I good to go? I managed to buy a pass just now.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hope they seed by region... don't feel like flying way out to Orlando to play my people five minutes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom