• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
How long did the confirmation email take to get to you guys? BigLou said he bought my pass and to check my email for it, but it's been 3 hours =/, is there a way to resend it or to check if the email address was right?

Player-1

Smash Legend
check spam mail, log into mlgpro and check this link: https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/account.php?action=orders

possible the order is placed as well as many others and they're giving passes to the first who ordered?

Just a guess, but check spam and that link.
should be good.
i checked spam and the link says it was bought, I just don't have the email =/, there's no way to resend the email/check where it was sent to? It's possible BigLou just made a typo so I'd like to check.

-!-

Smash Lord
How long did the confirmation email take to get to you guys? BigLou said he bought my pass and to check my email for it, but it's been 3 hours =/, is there a way to resend it or to check if the email address was right?

When I got my pass I was waiting for the e-mail for a few minutes but I actually had it in my junk folder the whole time. If u can't find it there then idk, ur e-mail was the one he used for ur account right?

Player-1

Smash Legend
When I got my pass I was waiting for the e-mail for a few minutes but I actually had it in my junk folder the whole time. If u can't find it there then idk, ur e-mail was the one he used for ur account right?
yeah, he told me to check my email then he had to go to a tournament so I didn't get a chance to tell him =/

edit: response I got back from them:

Yes, you do have a SSBB Player pass for Orlando for the username, Player-1.

The confirmation email can not be resent; however, it is not required to check-in. Please just bring a valid photo-ID to check in.

so I guess I'll just bring my permit.

Player-1

Smash Legend
wait what lol

my sister got my pass for me what would me showing up with my id help me for?

if that's how you get your pass
I think it's because they can tell since it's registered under my name...idk, I asked the same question to myself when I saw it and that's the best reason I can think of.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol if you really wanna use snake vs my mk, i suppose so. and yea snake vs lucario too since i need the practice for that too. I don't like using lucario much out of tourney unless i need to learn a hard MU (see me vs dekar mm). and Lucario is my trump card vs MK's :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol if you really wanna use snake vs my mk, i suppose so. and yea snake vs lucario too since i need the practice for that too. I don't like using lucario much out of tourney unless i need to learn a hard MU (see me vs dekar mm). and Lucario is my trump card vs MK's :)
Im horrible vs Lucario with MK, Snake is my trump card vs Lucario :laugh:

And Esam we definitely already facebook agreed to MM it's already official lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
CO18 play me in the Wario ditto and I guarantee I will get you to drop Wario forever lol.

Actually anyone who wants to Wario Ditto MM me, $5 or $10 AND I will let you pick all the stages of the set.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wish I could win the lottery just so I could MM someone for like $1k and not care if I won or lost, but know it totally would decimate them if I won. That would be a delicious feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom