• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
yeah same, i got a confirmation email

but uh

what comes next

lol
As far as im aware team builder is not something you need to complete with Brawl. Ill let you know if anything changes, but as of now if you guys checked out, got a confirmation email, you should be good.

Oh, and there was a question about doubles passes. Its not limited to singles players. But given our numbers situation and us having a cap on doubles, first priority will be given to those players that purchased singles passes.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
It wouldn't smart to ban a controller that's used for the Wii... We don't have the option of getting a wired Wiimote... The Xbox players have that option... So I don't see them banning Wii Controllers. If they do, I'd be a very angry customer since my plane ticket is purchased already and so is my MLG pass. Not everyone has Gamecube controllers... and it would be gay to be forced to use a controller that isn't default for the Wii....

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
It wouldn't smart to ban a controller that's used for the Wii... We don't have the option of getting a wired Wiimote... The Xbox players have that option... So I don't see them banning Wii Controllers. If they do, I'd be a very angry customer since my plane ticket is purchased already and so is my MLG pass. Not everyone has Gamecube controllers... and it would be gay to be forced to use a controller that isn't default for the Wii....
eh, also that they put up passes before rules

>_>
<_<

i'd be upset if i used anything other than a gcn controller too

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
quoted for truth

Dekar173

Justice Man
Guys, the wiimote won't be banned.

Just play like you normally do at tourneys (careful about taking batteries out etc.) and all will turn out fine.

Eesh.

Who wants to MM?

Shaky, ESAM, Razer, I gotchu :)

M@v

Subarashii!
What D-Torr said.

I need a teammate for this

My best is Falco(duh), but I also play fox and MK very well in teams.

Affinity?
D-torr?

-!-

Smash Lord
So Glad I bought my pass but it sucks that some of my friends didn't purchased theirs in time :(

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sorry guys, but I guess I'm not going to be able to stay for doubles. Gotta be back home before Monday.

I do need a place to stay Sat/Sun night, though. Who can house me?

So Glad I bought my pass but it sucks that some of my friends didn't purchased theirs in time :(
How long ago did the passes run out? I must've gotten one of the very last ones. lol

-!-

Smash Lord
How long ago did the passes run out? I must've gotten one of the very last ones. lol

Just a few hours ago I think. This really sucks I did told them to hurry XD lucky my Partner did got his, even though he doesn't know if his requested days will be approve :(

M@v

Subarashii!
you dont need the passes for dubz/spectating.

Also I have a feeling the hotel friendlies are going to be epic, especially since their wont be many at the event itself.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
you dont need the passes for dubz/spectating.

Also I have a feeling the hotel friendlies are going to be epic, especially since their wont be many at the event itself.
What hotel are you guys staying at?

-!-

Smash Lord
you dont need the passes for dubz/spectating
Actually I do recall seeing an Spectator pass for $25... and my friends may still be able to join Doubles though I read a lil back that Doubles has a limit and people who got to purchase their Pass already have priority for a spot on Dubz >_<

btw I regret not having a set with u at that VSA Tampa tournament :(

EDIT: I Just purchased a Pass for my brother, it went through so.... I guess there's still a few more Passes available.

-!-

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nah I enjoy Lucario more than mk now. wanna learn more matchups with him and diddy is number 1 on my list.

hunger : probly not cuz i heard instead of 128 they increased it to 256. but u should hurry and get one

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, the wiimote won't be banned.

Just play like you normally do at tourneys (careful about taking batteries out etc.) and all will turn out fine.

Eesh.

Who wants to MM?

Shaky, ESAM, Razer, I gotchu :)
10$ Pika Diddy?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure there's a 20$ processing fee so technically it's 55$.

Dekar get at me 5$ MK vs Diddy

Ksizzle 5$ MK vs Lucario?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
So how do you get the pass once you buy it, do they send it to you by mail or something?
As far as im aware team builder is not something you need to complete with Brawl. Ill let you know if anything changes, but as of now if you guys checked out, got a confirmation email, you should be good.

Oh, and there was a question about doubles passes. Its not limited to singles players. But given our numbers situation and us having a cap on doubles, first priority will be given to those players that purchased singles passes.
ta - da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom