• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ANYBODY ELSE WANNA MM THE ALMIGHT ESAM OF PIKACHU KINGDOM? ANY CHARACTER ANY AMOUNT 1-20$ I WILL AUTOMATICALLY AccEPT AND IF ITS MORE THAN 20$ I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!

Hype is amazing for this!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to go out and try buying another one, but I'm just not wanting it to be a waste time and money.
At worst it is a waste of time. The money you are simply changing the form of, so even if it does not work for MLG for some reason, you still HAVE the money and can spend it.

Also, have you considered opening up a checking account? You can open student checking accounts at most banks as young as 16 w/o the need of a parents signature. You can get a check (or debit) card through this account that works the same as a credit card. This is what I use for all my internet purchases.

King~

Smash Champion
yay they still had passes today

ill be at this, i wanna play a bunch of people(not MM, i havent mm anyone in over a year)

is anyone housing offering housing anymore? or can i get in someone room?

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Theres roughly 20 passes left on the current cap. Meaning get yours now, they will be gone soon.

Cant wait for Orlando!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
ARGH I WANT TO GO.

I DONT HAVE CC ACCESS

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

caps

i hope they're not out by 5 pmish ET
cause thats when i can get someone to buy me it

OOF.

M@v

Subarashii!
ANYBODY ELSE WANNA MM THE ALMIGHT ESAM OF PIKACHU KINGDOM? ANY CHARACTER ANY AMOUNT 1-20$ I WILL AUTOMATICALLY AccEPT AND IF ITS MORE THAN 20$ I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!

Hype is amazing for this!
Can we do some friendlies? Its kinda one of my two really bad matchups, and even though I don't want to put money down on it, I want to practice it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just and FYI, assuming this will work the same as last year, then all attendees get access to:
-Free Dr. Pepper (multiple flavors) all weekend
-Free Ballpark hot dogs on Friday and Saturday (at select times)
-Free Bic Razors
-Free Old Spice Deodorant

+ opportunities to get other free stuff like games/shirts/[insert random sponsor give-a-ways]

If you stock up you could probably get $20 worth of stuff easy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Every smasher's dream has come true! Gamers that don't stink!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
quick question, it told me after I purchased the pass to proceed to the team builder. I went there it said that I haven't pruchased a pass yet. Is team builder necessary?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just and FYI, assuming this will work the same as last year, then all attendees get access to:
-Free Dr. Pepper (multiple flavors) all weekend
-Free Ballpark hot dogs on Friday and Saturday (at select times)
-Free Bic Razors

MY GOD THE STATE OF TEXAS BOUGHT ALL THE TICKETS YOU *******S!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you wont win

DO NOT DO IT

this dude brought to the first apex LITERS OF DR PEPPER .... TX BROUGHT LITERS OF IT FROM TX TO APEX...AND BOUGHT MORE...THEY ARE ENDLESS PITS FOR DR PEPPER..

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If there's nothing left in the checkout, yes. Double check with JV, and I'd check their store a few more times.

You buy MLG tickets fast or not at all.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
By the way, do you need to be entered in singles to enter doubles? Just out of curiosity.

And Alex, I can average a liter of DP per half hour, and that's only at a casual rate ;D

MY OFFER STILL STANDS, HYLI!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol MLG's going to need a new sponsor after texas is done with their dr pepper XD.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sooooooo does Y.b.M.

I don't imagine they'd be banned completely, but if you mess up someone's game you'd probably be putting yourself at risk :p

Batteries OUT of wiimotes sirs

iRJi

Smash Champion
All controllers should be allowed right? I read somewhere that MLG isn't too fond of wireless...

Rule set plz :(.
This.

Anyway, It will be most likely that anything wireless will be banned. It has potential to interfear with other wii's. And for the fact that prob 100+ wii's or something of the sort is being ran @ the same time, it can cause improper sync times and sync to another wii. This is just my speculation on it, but I might be accurate on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom