• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
congrads you played brawl with halo pros...

I played Halo CE as in HALO 1.

Jem I am saying that the reason Melee was taken off was because there was a console exclusivity with microsoft and mlg for years for 360 games only and it was either lose halo or lose melee and they took the SMARTER route and dropped melee but still supported the community.

In the end just because you talked to a ref does not mean you talked to someone important. I can waive my flag around about who I talk to like Nexy in the past, AZ, Jv, Neal, etc but its pointless. I am telling you what I am saying is the correct information and whatever you said which makes no sense to be honest

that makes no sense why would melee players cause the circuit to be removed.

Now I can easily bring up things mlg has done in the past that cause them to have made mistakes with other communities but I wont because I do not want to be infracted xD
Reread it, I teamed with Neighbor SK and Hysteria for halo tournaments. Apparently they're 3/4 of the number 1 seeded team..

Really though PM me if you wish to carry on :) I've always supported MLG and competitive gaming and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I can't wait to watch the stream and listen to some good commentary without silly live stream chat :]

Shadow and Zex will place top 3 in doubles. As will Felix and Nerd.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I know your messing around, but when I saw the come back of saying you teamed with Halo pros in Brawl, I think my head exploded lol

Jem.

Smash Master
i was kind of kidding, forgot to not use internet sarcasm. (although i did team with halo pros for brawl tourneys and halo tourneys.)

Mew2King won't win this event if he has to play ADHD is my singles prediction. I usually bank on M2K if I think someone will go clutch, because M2K mode when he doesn't want to lose is scary. But I'm not sure anymore.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The short notice for Florida really makes it a last minute decision, but think of it this way:

You go to Orlando, go to Colombus, do well.... You get $200 to fly out to every other event.

If you're good, go.

Allied

Smash Master
but have you played in BRAWL TOURNIES WITH THESE PROS ALLIED!!!!

take a road trip to WA allied !
No =(!! lmao xD

you guys should host a national!!! then i'll come!! xD i'll convince juice!! ima travel the nation soon enough anyway <3 traveling

The short notice for Florida really makes it a last minute decision, but think of it this way:

You go to Orlando, go to Colombus, do well.... You get $200 to fly out to every other event.

If you're good, go.

i can't wait to meet yew!!!

<3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm in the same boat. Wanna mm at this :)
Falco vs mk sounds good to me.
Is there a ledge grab rule? ;D

But yeah, I'll play everyone here. I'll be throwin' money away like M2K showing up late to a tournament. HEYOOOOOOOOO

Overswarm

is laughing at you
that's makin' money. Imma be throwing it away.

I don't MM for making money unless players are much worse than me, the time to money ratio is skewed to the point that if it was a full time job you'd die in a week from starvation.

So whenever I win a MM, I just up the stakes in the next one!

I plan on getting to know all of the EC players I haven't met yet.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Can we get an actual schedule so we know what flight we should be looking for?

I mean is Brawl gonna be friday, staurday, and sunday?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hahahahaha, that guy is off kilter and hilarious.

You can pretend hyphen-smash me in the picture if you want

nevershootme

Smash Master
mmm scratch that, looks i'll come on friday night or saturday but can't compete since it starts friday.... sooo, who's down for orlando shenanigans instead? downtown bar hopping, get wasted, hotel raiding, everything.

GIMR - Brawl starts on friday at 5pm, and continues on saturday at 10am. it's on the mlg page for the schedule...

edit again: looks like it's a huge double elim tourney (if basing off the tekken rules), no pools >_>

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, the player cap for brawl is 128 so buy your passes EARLY! If you cant get them, go to WORLD HOBO 2. We have no player cap

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I can tell you that I heard this from JV/AZ so you really want to go this route with me?

uh cause I know halo cause I played halo CE and was a halo pro years ago lol
They may have said that just to keep peace. lol im sure melee people would be crushed if they heard there game got knocked out cause of the way they acted. i'm not saying ur wrong, hell im probably right, i just heard that Jem talks with MLG people alot.... so i kinda believe him. but who knows, all i know is that this ish is gonna be incredible, NC is definitely gonna stack it up , if not at this then Columbus.

So Fatal

Smash Master
sooo yea... top 16 get free entry to next MLG tourney (if basing off Tekken 6 rewording for brawl) at the event.

-They will do consolation matches to officially determine 5,6,7 etc rankings once you're out of the tourney
ya once your pro you dont pay entry fees ^.^

nevershootme

Smash Master
ya fatal, the rulings are totally weird as i'm reading them, they word things weirdly from pro status or not, either way there's no need to pay another $35 to enter lol,

btw, snake dittos or other random matchups (no mm), snake boards united lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom