• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
This will cap. Count on it.

If it doesnt, I'll be really surprised. I mean, Columbus was only a few people from capping, right?

MW ftw.

King~

Smash Champion
yea apex was my bad i was thinking of something completely diffrent lol

EC-2 king-0

numbers still dont support auto cap claims

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i disagree with this nj/ny would have auto capped non sense

pound barely barely had 200 if that

the previous 2 virdians had like 100 each(not the latest one)

and apex 2 didnt even have 250

where are you guys getting this magical extra 150 players for it to be auto capping?

i agree it definetly would have crossed the 200 mark but its not an auto cap
Pound was in MD...

Viridians are regionals, not nationals

Apex had more than that. see Antis post

All the NY regionals I've been to were a 100+ in absurdly small venues...sorry strife. NY would cap

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pound was in MD...

Viridians are regionals, not nationals

Apex had more than that. see Antis post

All the NY regionals I've been to were a 100+ in absurdly small venues...sorry strife. NY would cap

dont say sorry to me the venue in ny was ***.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
UH i think I got 8 missouri players, mike haze, big lou, inui, d.disciple and king.
You still need at least 10 more people for Sync status for housing, lol...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, please buy your passes. 1 week away and there is only 100ish people?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
In regards to the capping the original number for brawl was only 128.

We "technically" capped at all the events then

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not the one screaming at the top of my lungs while getting chaingrabbed. It's incredibly distasteful.

It's brutal, but it's true, mike: This event will most likely not cap, unless a surge of participants jump in on these last two weeks, give or take. Heck, to be honest, I'm hoping for that to happen. It'd make the entire event even MORE awesome. However, I ain't going to hold my breath.

Half of the events didn't cap. Why should this one be any different?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'm not the one screaming at the top of my lungs while getting chaingrabbed. It's incredibly distasteful.

It's brutal, but it's true, mike.
This event will most likely not cap, unless a surge of participants jump in on these last two weeks.

Heck, I'm hoping for that to happen. It'd make the entire event even MORE awesome, but I ain't going to hold my breath.
Praying to win a match after losing a few friendlies in a row vs me is even more distasteful Espy.
"please god help me win"

Anyway, there's no reason to bring negativity about attendance to a thread where we're trying to get players to sign up. That's just stupid, do you not agree?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's just blind hope. Silly, stupid, blind hope.

There's also no reason to stir up conflict in here either. That's just stupid, do you not agree?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
That's just blind hope. Silly, stupid, blind hope.

There's also no reason to stir up conflict in here either. That's just stupid, do you not agree?
So after i responded to your spark of conflict, you decide that we should not promote negativity?? LOL.

i call it as i see it bby

ADHD

Smash Hero
Is anyone willing to pick me up from the airport Thursday morning? I'd also need a place to stay for the weekend.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
rofl

he's also pro-ban

DIP

(did I use that right? I want to be cool and black like Anti)
LMFAOOOO.

Well DIP means "leave" originally.

But smashers tore the definition down to something we use after a post.

+5 for Inui made me laugh

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ey guys,

I really want to go to this event. I even want to enter so bad you cannot believe.

At this point, I do not have the money to come to this. Normally I do not ask for assistance but I really love this region and this is something that I want to support the community for. If you know me you know that this is the first time I am asking for help financially. If it has to be a loan then please just know I would pay back once I return to work from medical leave. I am asking for help from my fellow smashers to please support me. If no one does its ok because I am not expecting anything other than to hear me asking for this favor.

If something is needed in return I will be happy to twit, blog, and record anything I possible can.

thank you guys for listening to me .

TL;DR - uh plane ticket help? PM if u can lend a hand.

ADHD

Smash Hero
not good enough

me that is
No, I just wanted to have fun teaming with someone else for this event. We both got cocky and didn't try as hard because we felt too secure about our wins yesterday is all :bee:

But seriously I need housing and a ride from the airport. Is anyone from Texas actually in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom