• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LOL Dude I've been posting if people needed rides/housing to PM for the last 2 days Wyatt. But.. my house is kinda cramped bro but if you still need housing and don't mind sleeping on a cramped floor then I don't mind. Just pm me your info.

EDIT: Wyatt before you purchase tickets to DFW read this article.
http://www.mlgpro.com/content/alert...las-Event-Following-Conduct-Violations-in-D-C
Talk to them ASAP to resolve this dude.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
hes talking about this ------

"Major League Gaming was recently made aware of allegations of match fixing on the part of Pro Super Smash Bros. Brawl players Mew2King and ADHD at the recent MLG D.C. Pro Circuit Competition. The Official MLG Rules clearly state that no players may engage in “intentional Forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate Rankings or Brackets,” with one of the possible penalties for such a violation being a competition ban.

Following an official investigation of the above allegations by the MLG Conduct Committee, both players have been banned from competing at MLG Dallas. Further penalties and sanctions may be imposed at a later date. "

TeeVee

Smash Lord
theres alot of stories but im pretty sure adhd gave m2k an extra 300 to throw their set in loser finals

if anyone wants to confirm go right ahead

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh ****...lol why wouldnt he think he could just win legit, m2k is *** against diddy...if he was just tryin to be a good friend or whatnot he could've done it in private after the tourney...meh idk seems really dumb of him though

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
*jaw drops*

What the heck happened? Is that actually true? How is this going to affect the pro bracket? O_O

:069:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh ****...lol why wouldnt he think he could just win legit, m2k is *** against diddy...if he was just tryin to be a good friend or whatnot he could've done it in private after the tourney...meh idk seems really dumb of him though
im pretty sure m2k ASKED him to do it. sorry for making it look like adhd was the mastermind lol.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, its the last event, don't **** people out of seeing good *** matches now and the fact plane tickets have already been bought I'm assuming. You can't just wait this long to address what happened at DC.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Does this mean that 2-9 seeds will be moved up, thus allowing Atomsk to join the Pro Bracket? I'm curious as to how this will work out.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Conduct Rule #10:
No intentional Forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate Rankings or Brackets.

Penalty #6:
Players found breaking [conduct] Rules #6-13 may be subjected to further punishment such as a Temporary Ban from the MLG website, a Site Ban from the GameBattles website, the loss of Pro Player Benefits, a fine, and a Competition Ban from future Combine Competitions and/or Pro Circuit Competitions.

Official Announcement can be found here.

New Top 8 Seeds *UNOFFICIAL*

1. AllyOrNotAlly
2. ESAM
3. TyRaNt-WC
4. LeeMartin
5. NickRiddle
6. RichBrown
7. Atomsk92
8. FatalMatt

KageMurphy

Smash Master
AZ, so for the last event of this circuit you guys decide to go with the most extreme punishment? Thus killing a lot of potential epic matches and hype? C'mon man lol.

EDIT: N NOW THE CAP IS EVEN FURTHER OUT OF SIGHT BY TWO!

CY

Smash Ace
wait how did this happen?

I bet that ROB player chibo did this because he's mad as hell that they didn't split money with him at that Las Vegas tournament. what a ***ggggggggot.

CO18

Smash Hero
AZ, so for the last event of this circuit you guys decide to go with the most extreme punishment? Thus killing a lot of potential epic matches and hype? C'mon man lol.

EDIT: N NOW THE CAP IS EVEN FURTHER OUT OF SIGHT BY TWO!
tbh i think it adds more hype personally though the punishments are harsh

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
They should just let them in if they say sorry lol
no, this is what they really should get

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUTzMOosEO8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUTzMOosEO8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tho i guess it did exist when Melee was picked up by Brawl. probably exist in other games as well, but leave it to jason to get caught

anyway, im glad. jason is so selfish and it's about time it caught up to him

so who's grabbing #1 for Dallas? Seibrik? Lee? Ally? Rich? DEHF?

this makes things pretty exciting

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Implying that I have any control over what MLG does <_<
o rly?

KeyKun (1:26:11 PM): Hey M2K got banned from MLG Dallas lol, guess that's a lil revenge for you? Even if u had nothing to do with it lol.
ChiboSempai (1:27:59 PM): Nothing to do with it?
ChiboSempai (1:27:00 PM): I recorded the discussion they had in the car, I totally forgot about it till yesterday. Sent it to AZ last night. That's what he gets for not splitting with me.
ChiboSempai (1:27:02 PM): Shame Wyatt got put in the middle but oh well no one cares about me. Plus he never teamed with me so **** it lol.
KeyKun (1:28:11 PM): D:
Its cold in these streets.

*AZ EDIT:* THIS AIM CONVO IS MADE UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom