• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King went to this tournament just to help out some friends of his, like Ally, Atomsk, Lee Martin, and Tyrant. He spent his time and money and watched someone else live his dream, which clearly hurt him (I was with him for many hours right after the event) and he did it to help some friends. I doubt many people noticed this.

He may be weird and dumb sometimes, but he's a very good person and deserves some recognition for that. So much bad stuff always happens to him that he doesn't deserve.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He spent his time and money and watched someone else live his dream, which clearly hurt him (I was with him for many hours right after the event) and he did it to help some friends. I doubt many people noticed this.
I'm pretty sure everyone noticed him going up to the stage during the final games of the day to help his friends.

Silly goose.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Having M2K coach Ally on how to fight a Sonic made me feel all cuddly and warm inside.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure everyone noticed him going up to the stage during the final games of the day to help his friends.

Silly goose.
I'm sure they noticed that. I was talking about how much the whole situation was hurting him, but he dealt with it anyways to help some friends. He hid it until he made it really obvious to me as we were talking to Denny's together after the event ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom