• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert.

Smash Master
Just gonna throw this out there CO- the reason you're free is you're always in loser's before day 2 even starts!

LMAO
I wonder why you have a reputation for being a cocky douchebag...

hmmm

And if CO is free then why did you lose to him in the last set you played? does that make you like "we'll pay you to take this off our hands" level of free?

and by your logic Razer, Lain, and Havok are also free dude

Dekar173

Justice Man
I wonder why you have a reputation for being a cocky douchebag...

hmmm

And if CO is free then why did you lose to him in the last set you played? does that make you like "we'll pay you to take this off our hands" level of free?

and by your logic Razer, Lain, and Havok are also free dude
No no no, he always loses before the second day. It's his thing.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Can any1 update me on anything interesting that's happening? Alphazealot & others r slackin on twitter

Santi

Smash Lord
X plays dojo
Espy plays shaky
Winners adv to champ bracket I believe

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Gnes vs Fatal tomorrow.

Hobo twitter says Logic vs Dojo tomorrow but thats not possible since dojo = losers, logic = winners.

question for MLG = why werent the point standings ever updated? Lazy much?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Time outs are extra lame but shout out to my boy CO18 doing work while rusty, only 1 away from Pro bracket? Wait till son is 100%

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
all it took was for the best mk to not be present, and now we get character diversity in the finals.

lol jk

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ally, Lee Martin, Esam, and Tyrant have to win only 1 match to get at least $1000.

Everyone else has to win exactly 2 matches to make at least $1000.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Gnes vs Fatal tomorrow.

Hobo twitter says Logic vs Dojo tomorrow but thats not possible since dojo = losers, logic = winners.

question for MLG = why werent the point standings ever updated? Lazy much?
dunno why they were never updated, but if you were curious, they should look (roughly) like this:

[click me & DL]

*Edit* I updated the file to include all points from the 2010 MLG Season, it's unofficial, but pretty good.
I was interested in character diversity by rank, so I added some in (feel free to send me a PM with any updates for errors in point totals or character listings).
Most of the character listings were from personal knowledge, but I'm looking to only include characters used to advance in the bracket.
Please do not ask for an update on a character you either did not use at an MLG or did not win with.

Granted, I changed a few player names to make them more recognizable (like Will & Anti from Broccoli_Kong and xNecrox, respectively... or at least something like those names)

BSP

Smash Legend
There will be a Sonic in Grand Finals. If there are two, even better.

@Anti

We have a lot of garbage players then lol

CO18

Smash Hero
I feel like ally gonna comeback and win unless he uses snake vs esam. He's lookin like he wants it bad

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
VGBC didn't go, but Xyro said Nike and another guy recorded some sets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom