• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Smash Master
M2K and ADHD should have a chance to deny the allegations before they get banned. Based on ADHD asking for housing, he didn't know anything was going on.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Chibo.

As much as I loath you and Cheese... I've never avoided so much homework as I have in the past 3 days because of the juiciness you bring to smashboards.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Kage, that kind of trolling is not good. That is not cool

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Does this mean that 2-9 seeds will be moved up, thus allowing Atomsk to join the Pro Bracket? I'm curious as to how this will work out.
Yes, the seeds will just be moved up. Seeds are based off of who registers.

So the top 8 seeds that register, will hold the top 8 seeds at the event.

Coney

Smash Master
ARE M2K AND ADHD CONSEQUENTLY OUT FROM RANKINGS?

i've been asking this everywhere, i guess i should ask here too

them being banned from DC, does that subsequently ban them from the entire competition itself? M2K was undisputed first and, as far as i know, literally couldn't be dethroned even if getting dead last and someone getting first at all events after raleigh.

with this new change in events, is he out from the rankings entirely, and the ~$12,000+ check first place provides?

TP

Smash Master
They should be able to buy in for like a couple thousand bucks, that way the rest of us get to watch a good tournament.

Coney, the 12.5k is just for winning Dallas, not for rankings.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
AZ, so for the last event of this circuit you guys decide to go with the most extreme punishment? Thus killing a lot of potential epic matches and hype? C'mon man lol.

EDIT: N NOW THE CAP IS EVEN FURTHER OUT OF SIGHT BY TWO!
The way I see it, more chance for other people to make money (smirk). This **** might cap now lol

edit: Rofl@the made up convo

King~

Smash Champion
ARE M2K AND ADHD CONSEQUENTLY OUT FROM RANKINGS?

i've been asking this everywhere, i guess i should ask here too

them being banned from DC, does that subsequently ban them from the entire competition itself? M2K was undisputed first and, as far as i know, literally couldn't be dethroned even if getting dead last and someone getting first at all events after raleigh.

with this new change in events, is he out from the rankings entirely, and the ~$12,000+ check first place provides?
the rankings are just seeds, whoever wins dallas gets the 12,500

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I just hope MLG understands that most of the smash community would never steal Doritos out of the plastic containers and would never split like this at MLG. Please don't get rid of Smash lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lol @ letting jason and adhd buy themselves back in. that would give MLG a great rep.

they're done for.

@coney: pretty sure they're not liable for any more kind of rewards.

I just hope MLG understands that most of the smash community would never steal Doritos out of the plastic containers and would never split like this at MLG. Please don't get rid of Smash lol
wat

Coney

Smash Master

Albert.

Smash Master
21 people viewing the thread

Albert., Espy Kasrani, KageMurphy, NeverKnowsBest, vVv ChiboSempai, MLG_Deimos, Fat_K, CO18, Nike., zer0., Laem, SonicMaster5, Rockettrainer, TheJerm

Get ready for the rage of the chibo sempai

yo, no homo chibo, if you lost some weight you might be a decent looking guy.

Padô

Smash Lord
:(

Sucks to be on late *** countries :(

Honestly, I gotta congratulate MLG for such decision. This would preserve everybody's rights inside the tournament, I mean, everyone who paid to join it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is incredibly exciting. The top placements are up for grabs among a larger number of people now.

And mikeHaze said people like ME were giving this scene a negative image. :p
Silly goose.

@Kage: That's an extremely low blow, man. ;-;

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
apparently some smashers went into the year old bags of doritos that were in plastic containers just for show, They spent a really long time fluffing the bags and putting them in the correct order so they were kind of upset.

IMO all of this bad rep is making smash look like one of the most disrespectful gaming communities :( even though we aren't for the most part

Coney

Smash Master
eh, maybe we are. not we as in, like, you and i, but as in the community as a whole. i was in that crowd chanting "TIME HIM OUT" to the lifeless charizard and ROB @ DC while alphazealot was giving the opening address which, while hilarious, wasn't respectful in the least

Laem

Smash Champion
this is serious business
MLG aint playing
theyre organizing the filing cabinets

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What are you talking about, Speed?
I'm bad. I'll get like, 33rd or something.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
This is so exciting. Everything is up for grabs. So hype, so glad I get to be there.
So stupid of them to risk **** like that. I feel bad for them, but I guess that's what happens.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I don't approve of this at all, I was expecting HYPED up matches and you took out 2 of the top 4 players in the Nation over "allegations".

*facepalm* -_-".. No really, I have a hand print on my face right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom