• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's looking like I'm gonna be coming Espy, just tell JUJ to let me room with you kids and we're set.

WE CAN PLAY BLAZBLUEEEEE.

Maybe. ._.

Do they even allow arcade sticks on planes?

Jem.

Smash Master
Who slides up into the 16th spot if someone doesnt make it? Because I'm fairly confident Felix isn't coming because he has no money (Weird since he got $1000...) and has SAT's or something during Dallas. Maybe he'll go last second but I know he plans so far to not go and hasn't gotten his plane ticket

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Reminder to everyone about hotel stuff

Those are the closest hotels to the Hilton.

These are the best options if you miss out on the MLG rooms or you just don't feel like paying $150 a night.
i will be at the best western! anybody stayin there?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Louisiana is staying at the Renaissance Hotel right across the street from Hilton Anatole. Who's staying there?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Those flying into DFW airport and are expecting me to pick you up PLEASE PM ME or leave me a message on my visitor board with your flight information. Failure to do so may results in you not having a ride from the airport. Please remember the sooner the better.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
****... getting news about a midnight gaming championship before it's even midnight :p

CO18

Smash Hero
wtf, fatal best snake? I felt like i was just playing like sht

edit: also, i found a teammate already

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Those flying into DFW airport and are expecting me to pick you up PLEASE PM ME or leave me a message on my visitor board with your flight information. Failure to do so may results in you not having a ride from the airport. Please remember the sooner the better.
I hope you got my info

Who is good and teamless PM meh
woulda teamed if I didn't have Bassem already

<3 Dedede

wtf, fatal best snake? I felt like i was just playing like sht

edit: also, i found a teammate already
Fatal has been the best Snake for a while. Ally is a better player that is capable of using more characters, but Fatal has proven himself to understand Snake's match-ups better.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I still need a partner if anyone good is looking. Im aiming to place in the money, and I know I can with a solid partner

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I would team with trela (we've actually won a tournament before) but he wants to team with UTD ZAC

TheJerm

Smash Champion
****, I would team with you, but TL olimar isnt a good combo from what ive experienced =[

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Fatal has been the best Snake for a while. Ally is a better player that is capable of using more characters, but Fatal has proven himself to understand Snake's match-ups better.

ive been saying this for like a month !

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Maybe Fatals snake is better as of PRESENT, but can we all really just look down at Allys accomplishments?

Fatal is indeed very good though, dropping ROB was a great idea ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom