• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King will not lose to RichBrown this time. I will make sure of it.

Either via coaching or personally slaying yet another top Olimar... :)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
How does the pro/ amateur bracket work or w/e
The current top 8 in points automatically get placed in the pro bracket which has in total 16 spots. The top 8 players left in the amateur bracket get into the pro bracket, although if you get put into losers I think you start off in losers in the pro bracket

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Once the amatuer bracket has 4 people left in winners and 4 left in losers, the bracket will stop and they will be added to pro. If bigLou is right about the players starting off in losers, then the rumor about the top 4 seeds getting a bye and therefore Mew2king, Ally, ESAM, and Tyrant getting a guaranteed 1000 dollars just for showing is true as well.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Once the amatuer bracket has 4 people left in winners and 4 left in losers, the bracket will stop and they will be added to pro. If bigLou is right about the players starting off in losers, then the rumor about the top 4 seeds getting a bye and therefore Mew2king, Ally, ESAM, and Tyrant getting a guaranteed 1000 dollars just for showing is true as well.
thats lame...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Only 4 are guaranteed top 8 because they did amazing in the past 4 events overall. Chillax. They beat the best players in the country and kept it consistent. They deserve it.

Kel

Smash Master
I'm considering going to this. If I were to fly in would there be any way to get from the airport to the venue/ would anyone be up for splitting a room/ housing me?

RichBrown

Smash Master
No you still have to win a round even if you're top 4. If you're top 4 and you go 0-2, you only get 9th-12th.

Sorry EC but I'm going to beat Jason again @--(:o)K

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
so i hear this capped? good ****
Not Quite

hm =/ well when does reg end?
Monday, November 1st at 11:59 PM EST

How does the pro/ amateur bracket work or w/e
The SSBB Dallas 1v1 Open Bracket will have up to 256 Players in Dallas. The Championship Bracket will still only have 8 Players starting in it automatically (Top 8 Players). Then, 8 Players will qualify for the Championship Bracket from the Open Bracket for a total of 16 Players in the Championship Bracket.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><

REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO EVERYBODY

We are under 2 weeks between now and when the Dallas passes will no longer be on sale. DO NOT WAIT TO PURCHASE YOUR PASS TO THE LAST SECOND.

Go and purchase your SSBB Player pass for Dallas Now! And remember, the prizes are open for anybody to win!.

It's very important to end this season strong!

Click here to purchase your pass: https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=142

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom