• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, PBR's wifi is only 3 on 3s.... because of stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNDTLWjt2o

this match was really 9 mins long.... you should watch though. I make an amazing well thought out comeback.

6 on 6 is only avaliable with FCs, and since its faster than DS battles, I would do it in a heart beat but Nintendo had to **** it up by:

1. Each player can see each others team before selecting (srsly wtf? It wouldn't be fair for either of us, as we would both read switches.)

2. After each battle, you are FORCED to exchange a friend pass, which has ALL information on the team you used.

But 5th generation is coming out, yes? That means they'll have to make a new wii pokemon game to battle in 3D. Here's to hoping 6 on 6s will be implemented better, so I can get back to 4/5-0ing everyone in sight. :bee:
Oh I see. I should've known that Nintendo would try to screw over the hardcore fans in every way possible.

Also, I have a Resttalk Gyarados on my team now that's named "my pen1s". This leads to a bunch of funny dialogue.

Gates sent out my pen1s
Pointed stoned dug into my pen1s
my pen1s used Waterfall!
my pen1s's Intimidate cuts Enemy ___'s attack
my pen1s was badly poisoned!
my pen1s used Waterfall! It's super effective!
my pen1s used Roar
my pen1s is paralyzed! It can't move!
my pen1s used Waterfall! Enemy ___ flinched!
my pen1s used Rest. my pen1s went to sleep
my pen1s is confused!
my pen1s used Sleep Talk! my pen1s used Waterfall!
my pen1s is frozen solid!
my pen1s can't use Rest after the Taunt!
my pen1s used Waterfall! Enemy ___ fainted!
my pen1s was burned! my pen1s is hurt by the burn!
my pen1s's Leftovers restored its health a little!
my pen1s fainted!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
gates said:
my Pen1s Was Burned! My Pen1s Is Hurt By The Burn!
O L L O Lo Ol Ollo L O L O L O L O L OLLLOLOloOL OLOL!!!
LMAO I cant stop lagUGHI

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nah, Alby just plays stupid rain dance teams with **** pokemon and relies on prediction to win.

<3 Alby

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is Haunter a bad pokemanz
Also can anyone link me to a SS rom and DS emulator

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to link to roms and such on here, since they're, you know, illegal lol. I'd link you to the site I go to for roms, but... I've already gotten an infraction for minor advertising for linking to other sites once, so I don't think I'm gonna do it again lol.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
^I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to link to roms and such on here, since they're, you know, illegal lol. I'd link you to the site I go to for roms, but... I've already gotten an infraction for minor advertising for linking to other sites once, so I don't think I'm gonna do it again lol.
pm me that site.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i came into this thread with the intent of asking p4 if he was going to mlg orlando

then was distracted by the burning genitalia

the **** goes on in here

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nah, Orlando is so far away :(

You and P1 should come to MLG when it comes to Texas though, which will probably be in Dallas or maybe Houston. :)

judge!

Smash Ace
so what top mk wants to team for whobo..just bought my ticket lol. dub mk is to fun...or i can go wario w/e XD.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Oh man, I'm so drunk that I think this thread is still open for some reason. But that would never really happen right?
^ in the "im a troll" thread.

LOL

also i guess gates right about how no one mods this
dump

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so what top mk wants to team for whobo..just bought my ticket lol. dub mk is to fun...or i can go wario w/e XD.
When's hobo?

I can't compete in MLG events so I might wanna fly out to something like that if you're interested.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
That pisses me off

I spend a lot of time making smashboards posters act like marionettes and some other people are just like "imma girl" and do the same thing in no time at all :\
girls dont exist on the internet and im living proof

Top Bottom