• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
speaking of whobo i ain't going to that. Xyro crazy thinking he's going to charge me 50 dollars to **** around for a couple hours (I can't get there on time because of my schedule so i cant enter anything that i would want to), me getting a migrane, and probly puking non stop on the way back like what happened at the u of h smashfest and i was ****ed up for the rest of the day.

I negotiated with my Dad- instead of me/him paying $50 to drive me hours away to get sick, he spends $150 more to get me a new Wii. Guess what? He took me up on that offer. :lick:

Only thing I regret is not being able to meet up with my favorite MK player Affinity, and giving him his plushie. It's on my jewlery box all ready for him. :'( well, maybe we will meet up in Dallas someday...

oh and if Xyro namesearches this:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Xyro crazy thinking he's going to charge me 50 dollars to **** around for a couple hours
Usually it's the other way around right?

hell yeah I do!
I was about to say the same thing lololololololl..ll.oool09opo0p.

So I guess he really did take Dinah's v-card...

You know what, I'm just gonna do a bunch and end this joke.

Nice deck.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh god pastas too good

oh and i pranked myself and my bf, but killjoy said someone pranked him already. P4 was it you? :confused:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina's getting prankblocked as punishment for cockblocking her own boyfriend.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Dina's getting prankblocked as punishment for cockblocking her own boyfriend.
lmfao. I srsly lol'd.

But yeah i cockblock everyone. No exceptions.

tallman11:26 pm
(11:26:15 PM): I'm sorry I just can't picture you doing or saying anything dirty
(11:26:16 PM): lol
(11:26:44 PM): and it's cute and funny how you accidentally say dirty things without knowing what they are
SniperNightOwl 11:27 pm
(11:27:16 PM): lmfao

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That pisses me off

I spend a lot of time making smashboards posters act like marionettes and some other people are just like "imma girl" and do the same thing in no time at all :\

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That pisses me off

I spend a lot of time making smashboards posters act like marionettes and some other people are just like "imma girl" and do the same thing in no time at all :\
lol Overswarm thinks people listen to him.

etecoon

Smash Hero
That pisses me off

most of them are actually guys

you know what to do

etecoon

Smash Hero
yes

side bet: this earns OS more potentially dangerous stalkers than trying to ban the games most popular character did

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
He'll be passing as a girl on the internet, of course stalkers will be all over him. Ask Dina how many she has, I bet the number will reach infinity.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I ate
's banana while he had his shock collar on me.

Discuss.

there is absolutely nothing sexual about what I just posted you perverts!

edit: also

guys

there really is a jewtube!

www.jewtube.com

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
dude play the song while looking at pigmasks its hella funny

in fact i would make a vid of it on jewtube but id get copyright in the *** :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I love trolling on Pokemon wifi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1XYBH-a-4

rofl my ****ty nfe took out 2 OUs and a BL (Yanmega is actually OU tho imo on pbr because stealth rock is so rare) Also Linoone is choice banded. You won't learn that **** on Smogon (unless they copied me but they dont kno the evs )

incidently, that Japanese trainer's name was "nonono" lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How hard is it to make a Choice Pokemon really? You just go 252 atk or spa and then 252 spe or if it's so slow that it wouldn't help and you're not using scarf you put it into hp instead. Then you use their 4 best moves or their 3 best moves and Trick.

Nice 3 on 3 btw. lmk when you post a 6 on 6 vid.

Nice sweep though.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
How hard is it to make a Choice Pokemon really? You just go 252 atk or spa and then 252 spe or if it's so slow that it wouldn't help and you're not using scarf you put it into hp instead. Then you use their 4 best moves or their 3 best moves and Trick.

Nice 3 on 3 btw. lmk when you post a 6 on 6 vid.

Nice sweep though.

Gates, PBR's wifi is only 3 on 3s.... because of stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNDTLWjt2o

this match was really 9 mins long.... you should watch though. I make an amazing well thought out comeback.

6 on 6 is only avaliable with FCs, and since its faster than DS battles, I would do it in a heart beat but Nintendo had to **** it up by:

1. Each player can see each others team before selecting (srsly wtf? It wouldn't be fair for either of us, as we would both read switches.)

2. After each battle, you are FORCED to exchange a friend pass, which has ALL information on the team you used.

But 5th generation is coming out, yes? That means they'll have to make a new wii pokemon game to battle in 3D. Here's to hoping 6 on 6s will be implemented better, so I can get back to 4/5-0ing everyone in sight. :bee:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Dont forget that Gamefreak is weird.

This is the same GF that thinks Aggrons typing was good enough to make another and that Physical Gengars rock.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Gamefreak are a bunch of ****ing trolls. No flareblitz on Flareon or Entei (watch the event Entei be at level 100 with a set nature thats like bold or something) No evolution for Delibird, Fafetch'd, **** like parichu or watever the **** its name is... the squirrel thing. You cant use Rotom forms on wifi... ect. They make the standard double battles, which is a ****ty boring metagame with broken **** like the move protect, fake out, ect. They don't have any in game way to check ivs or how much you ev'd ect. Stupid Gamefreak

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Dont forget the great classic pokemon like Mothim (lol), Castform (lolol), and many others.

Farfetch'd was made to troll everyone, it sucks so bad, and the ingame traded one in the original RBY had it named CH'DING.

I forgot to mention luvdisc, the BEST POKEMON IN THE ****ING GAME, HOLY ****.

Top Bottom